Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sushi's Perfection

Bookmark and Share
    Westerville, OH now but from Mount Lebanon, PA
    My Mood
    patriots-hater

My Social Networks

Follow StlersGuy On Twitter Add StlersGuy on Facebook Add StlersGuy on Google+ Visit StlersGuy's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    Mr. Perfect went un perfect tonight missing his first FG since he came to the team. Nobody makes them all and he's been automatic so far till now. I can live with that one miss, it wasn't a game changer and there's no reason to think he'll go into some epic slide like Jeff did.
    Omg you are telling me he is not perfect and will miss from time to time. J/k I also am not upset with the miss last night. I think he has done a good job since taking over and I feel when it comes down to needing a clust kick made we are better off now then we where with Reed.

*Sent from my HTC EVO using the Now Network using Tapatalk Pro.

Hey Idc about this miss. He woulda have missed a fg someday. Did you see how mad he was at himself for missing that fg, Jeff would just said "whatever" atleast this kid cares. Im sure he will be kicking alot of fgs this week to prepare himself. Plus he didnt lose me money on the game lastnight, booky thought I was crazy putting money on the steelers since they were giving car. 14 points lmao.

My Mood
    Addicted
    I believe I was watching the Pens game at this point in time. How long was the field goal that he missed?

Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    I believe I was watching the Pens game at this point in time. How long was the field goal that he missed?
    Yea I was watching the pens game to until the game came on, then flipped back in forth. But Babe, it was a 41 yard I believe from the left hash mark.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    Yea I was watching the pens game to until the game came on, then flipped back in forth. But Babe, it was a 41 yard I believe from the left hash mark.
    That's not horrible. Especially if it was towards the open end. Hopefully he got that one miss out of his system.

It was towards the closed end and it was way off, pushed it to much, but I think he will be ok. Im not sold on him yet until he gets a few more game winners under his belt.

My Mood
    Love

Suisham getting his kicks with Pittsburgh

By Kevin Gorman, PITTSBURGH TRIBUNE-REVIEW
    Monday, December 27, 2010

Shaun Suisham shares similarities with Jeff Reed, from a fast start in their first six games as the Steelers' kicker to a passion for the Penguins.

If Suisham has learned anything from his predecessor, it's to not complain about the conditions at Heinz Field.

″It's what you would expect, kicking in December outdoors on a natural surface,″ Suisham said. ″There's certainly wind out there. It's just part of kicking here in Pittsburgh.″

So far it's been mostly all good.

Other than a 41-yard attempt that sailed wide right against Carolina on Thursday, Suisham has made a seamless transition from free agent to replacement for one of the most reliable kickers in club history.

″He's been on the money,″ running back Rashard Mendenhall said. ″Whatever the situation, we feel good about him going out there.″

Suisham has played a starring role twice for the Steelers. He converted four field goals of 41 yards or longer, including the game-winner on a 48-yarder, to beat Buffalo, 19-16, in overtime.

Thread Information