Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sushi's Perfection

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Sushi? If a nickname is being given to the kicker I'll go with 'Swish' since he hasn't missed yet. lol but I hope we never have to rely on this guy to win a game, even if he is perfect.
    Last edited by Steel Trap86; 12-22-2010 at 10:10 PM.

I hope "Sushi" misses the ball tomorrow and falls on his butt Charlie Brown style! Re-sign Reed! He is 7 for 7 so far for the 49ers, made 2 53 yarders, won us 12 games, helped us attain 2 Lombardi trophies, donated a lot to charities, was a locker room favorite, and was my favorite player.
    Last edited by Re-sign Jeff Reed; 12-22-2010 at 10:12 PM. Reason: Tiny Error

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by Re-sign Jeff Reed View Post
    I hope "Sushi" misses the ball tomorrow and falls on his butt Charlie Brown style! Re-sign Reed! He is 7 for 7 so far for the 49ers, made 2 53 yarders, won us 12 games, helped us attain 2 Lombardi trophies, donated a lot to charities, was a locker room favorite, and was my favorite player.
    Reckon he would want to come back??

Starter
    My Mood
    Cool

Oh give me a break. Reed is finished. He was so undependable. I don't miss him. And as long as suisham keeps making them, great. Not setting him up for failure like you guys are. I am a fan of the Steelers. And I root for the guys on the field now.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

No.... why would he need to fail before the playoffs. and for the person that said he hasn't had a opportunity to fail: out of his night FG's 8 were from 40+ yards and ALL help determine the outcome of games. If he missed any of the FG's the Steelers could be on a 3 game losing streak.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    He needs to be signed long term as our new kicker as far as I'm concerned. He's proven himself on the road and at Heinz Field. He's made every kick so far right down the middle and many of them over 40 yards.

Starter
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    He needs to be signed long term as our new kicker as far as I'm concerned. He's proven himself on the road and at Heinz Field. He's made every kick so far right down the middle and many of them over 40 yards.

amen!
    Cleveland Browns suck!

Assistant Coach RIVERS OF STEEL's Avatar
    My Mood
    Where
    Reed, he might o kicked his crack habit. lol Sobriety is a hell of a thang.
    Last edited by RIVERS OF STEEL; 12-23-2010 at 09:43 AM.

And their fans.

ROCKCITY you are right! he has hit everything down the middle so far, he makes it look easy.If he become **** ,well we just find another kicker that's all.

Suisham sucks! Reed rocks! Reed is perfect for the 49ers so far! Suisham is too though bur I bet he'll never make a 53.

--- Added 12/23/2010 at 11:56 AM ---

Quote Originally Posted by pimplydan View Post
    ROCKCITY you are right! he has hit everything down the middle so far, he makes it look easy.If he become **** ,well we just find another kicker that's all.
    We will just have to re-sign Jeff Reed cause he rocks!

--- Added 12/23/2010 at 12:02 PM ---

Quote Originally Posted by Clevelandsux View Post
    Oh give me a break. Reed is finished. He was so undependable. I don't miss him. And as long as suisham keeps making them, great. Not setting him up for failure like you guys are. I am a fan of the Steelers. And I root for the guys on the field now.
    Reed was pretty dependable if you ask me. I mean he made 2 53 yard fieldgoals, won us 12 games in 9 years, helped us attain 2 Lombardi trophies, and was a locker room favorite. He was having an off season. Big deal. Look at Ben's stats for '06 or look at Harrison's fines this year. Everyone has a off year. Reed rocks!

--- Added 12/23/2010 at 12:07 PM ---

Quote Originally Posted by greennick View Post
    Reckon he would want to come back??
    Yes I do. He loves Pittsburgh and had been a Steeler for 9 years.
    Last edited by Re-sign Jeff Reed; 12-23-2010 at 01:20 PM. Reason: Messed Up

Thread Information