View Poll Results: Should cowher return?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

18 64.29%
  • No

10 35.71%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Would cowher's legacy be tarnished?

Bookmark and Share

Would cowher's legacy be tarnished?

again now that the season is ending, there is talks of cowher coming back, and i guess houston, minnesota, and new york are in the mix maybe carolina or dallas. But this is my opinion. cowher will always be rememberd as a steeler and i just don't thin it would sit right with me to see him on an opposing sidleline after 15 years on our sideline. I just think he should just stay an announcer and let it be. I would hate to have cowher somehow knock us out or a playoff or even beat us.. it would just seem sacrilegious.
    whats your thoughts?

Duke of 531
    Cowher should do whatever he wants to do...when he retired using the it's to spend more time with the family line, i was skeptical...Now i can see my skepticism was not justified...His wife was ill , it's really unbelievable that they were able to keep her illness so private, so good for them i sure wouldn't have wanted to go through something like that in the public spotlight... I just hope Bill doesn't go to a team in our division, because he would make them a threat to us, but i really don't see him going to cleveland or cincinnati and the baltimore job doesn't look to be available any time soon...go steelers

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    No way will his "legacy" be tarnished... once he comes back Steeler Nation will realize how bad Tomlin really is...
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

He would be a excellent fit in Houston. . .Good QB, solid Running game and a defense with talent, but needs a new philosophy.

Quote Originally Posted by airbrake 1 View Post
    Cowher should do whatever he wants to do...when he retired using the it's to spend more time with the family line, i was skeptical...Now i can see my skepticism was not justified...His wife was ill , it's really unbelievable that they were able to keep her illness so private, so good for them i sure wouldn't have wanted to go through something like that in the public spotlight... I just hope Bill doesn't go to a team in our division, because he would make them a threat to us, but i really don't see him going to cleveland or cincinnati and the baltimore job doesn't look to be available any time soon...go steelers
    God bless Coach Cowher and what he's dealt with the last few years,If the man wants to coach again ,what is the problem? Who knows,we may even get him back here!

Duke of 531
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxsteelernation View Post
    again now that the season is ending, there is talks of cowher coming back, and i guess houston, minnesota, and new york are in the mix maybe carolina or dallas. But this is my opinion. cowher will always be rememberd as a steeler and i just don't thin it would sit right with me to see him on an opposing sidleline after 15 years on our sideline. I just think he should just stay an announcer and let it be. I would hate to have cowher somehow knock us out or a playoff or even beat us.. it would just seem sacrilegious.
    whats your thoughts?
    the question you ask in the thread title and the question on the poll are different...some people may have not noticed this you might get some inaccurate data...i think i may have voted incorrectly ...will bill cowher's legacy be tarnished =no....should he return= yes if he wants to

Quote Originally Posted by airbrake 1 View Post
    the question you ask in the thread title and the question on the poll are different...some people may have not noticed this you might get some inaccurate data...i think i may have voted incorrectly ...will bill cowher's legacy be tarnished =no....should he return= yes if he wants to
    ooops,I messed up too voted the wrong way,thanks for pointing this out. Of course Bill Cowher should coach again if he chooses.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Cowher needs to move on, he does great on CBS but his place is on the sidelines though IMO. He'll get the itch sooner or later and I'm sure he'll be successful when he comes back. He'll always be a Steeler at heart and the fans will always be appreciative for finally getting that 1 for the thumb.

My Mood
    afc-hater
    Cowher needs to get the hell out of broadcasting and back to coaching. I heard just yesterday that Miami wants him and will give him the big bucks.

Veteran
    My Mood
    chiefs-hater
    As long as he doesn't coach in our division.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

Thread Information