View Poll Results: Should cowher return?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    18 64.29%
  • No

    10 35.71%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42

Thread: Would cowher's legacy be tarnished?

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share
  1. #1
    Draft Pick xxxsteelernation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    pittsburgh
    Posts
    412

    Would cowher's legacy be tarnished?

    again now that the season is ending, there is talks of cowher coming back, and i guess houston, minnesota, and new york are in the mix maybe carolina or dallas. But this is my opinion. cowher will always be rememberd as a steeler and i just don't thin it would sit right with me to see him on an opposing sidleline after 15 years on our sideline. I just think he should just stay an announcer and let it be. I would hate to have cowher somehow knock us out or a playoff or even beat us.. it would just seem sacrilegious.
    whats your thoughts?

  2. #2
    Duke of 531
    airbrake 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    lincoln place
    Posts
    1,152
    Cowher should do whatever he wants to do...when he retired using the it's to spend more time with the family line, i was skeptical...Now i can see my skepticism was not justified...His wife was ill , it's really unbelievable that they were able to keep her illness so private, so good for them i sure wouldn't have wanted to go through something like that in the public spotlight... I just hope Bill doesn't go to a team in our division, because he would make them a threat to us, but i really don't see him going to cleveland or cincinnati and the baltimore job doesn't look to be available any time soon...go steelers

  3. #3
    @CoachZach_ Zachintosh66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Toledo, Oh
    Posts
    6,993
    My Mood
    Addicted

    My Social Networks

    Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    No way will his "legacy" be tarnished... once he comes back Steeler Nation will realize how bad Tomlin really is...
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

    2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)


    [ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

  4. #4
    Veteran Goodfrom55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Stroudsburg, PA
    Posts
    2,001
    He would be a excellent fit in Houston. . .Good QB, solid Running game and a defense with talent, but needs a new philosophy.

  5. #5
    Draft Pick Lunchbucket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    franklin,pa
    Posts
    381
    Quote Originally Posted by airbrake 1 View Post
    Cowher should do whatever he wants to do...when he retired using the it's to spend more time with the family line, i was skeptical...Now i can see my skepticism was not justified...His wife was ill , it's really unbelievable that they were able to keep her illness so private, so good for them i sure wouldn't have wanted to go through something like that in the public spotlight... I just hope Bill doesn't go to a team in our division, because he would make them a threat to us, but i really don't see him going to cleveland or cincinnati and the baltimore job doesn't look to be available any time soon...go steelers
    God bless Coach Cowher and what he's dealt with the last few years,If the man wants to coach again ,what is the problem? Who knows,we may even get him back here!

  6. #6
    Duke of 531
    airbrake 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    lincoln place
    Posts
    1,152
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxsteelernation View Post
    again now that the season is ending, there is talks of cowher coming back, and i guess houston, minnesota, and new york are in the mix maybe carolina or dallas. But this is my opinion. cowher will always be rememberd as a steeler and i just don't thin it would sit right with me to see him on an opposing sidleline after 15 years on our sideline. I just think he should just stay an announcer and let it be. I would hate to have cowher somehow knock us out or a playoff or even beat us.. it would just seem sacrilegious.
    whats your thoughts?
    the question you ask in the thread title and the question on the poll are different...some people may have not noticed this you might get some inaccurate data...i think i may have voted incorrectly ...will bill cowher's legacy be tarnished =no....should he return= yes if he wants to

  7. #7
    Draft Pick Lunchbucket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    franklin,pa
    Posts
    381
    Quote Originally Posted by airbrake 1 View Post
    the question you ask in the thread title and the question on the poll are different...some people may have not noticed this you might get some inaccurate data...i think i may have voted incorrectly ...will bill cowher's legacy be tarnished =no....should he return= yes if he wants to
    ooops,I messed up too voted the wrong way,thanks for pointing this out. Of course Bill Cowher should coach again if he chooses.

  8. #8
    BlitzburghRockCity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Central PA.
    Posts
    54,661
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Cowher needs to move on, he does great on CBS but his place is on the sidelines though IMO. He'll get the itch sooner or later and I'm sure he'll be successful when he comes back. He'll always be a Steeler at heart and the fans will always be appreciative for finally getting that 1 for the thumb.

  9. #9
    Starter Steel Trap86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,717
    My Mood
    afc-hater
    Cowher needs to get the hell out of broadcasting and back to coaching. I heard just yesterday that Miami wants him and will give him the big bucks.

  10. #10
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Northeast Ohio (Clowns country)
    Posts
    2,241
    My Mood
    chiefs-hater
    As long as he doesn't coach in our division.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Bill Cowher's wife, Kaye, passes away at 54
    By Big T in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-29-2010, 06:40 AM
  2. Tomlin building own legacy with Steelers
    By ejsteeler in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-15-2009, 12:09 AM
  3. Cowher's retiring agenda is one other coaches envy
    By W8Lifter in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-18-2007, 12:41 PM
  4. Gailey gets interview with Cowher's approval
    By Koopa in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-15-2007, 12:39 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-05-2006, 11:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •