Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Time for the owner to step up is long overdue (nfl officiating)

Bookmark and Share
    Banned

Time for the owner to step up is long overdue (nfl officiating)

When is the owner of this team going to act like an owner who is cognitive of what's currently going on and protect the team from a clear and blatant biasness by referees. When is he going to have a sit down with Goodell and say, "do you have any f#$%ing idea who I am motherf$%#er?"

My Mood
    Addicted
    They're too busy vacationing in Ireland.

Couple of odd calls tonight.. The helmet-to-helmet on Ryan Clark was rather strange, although he did kind of lead with his helmet. Harrison got away with a pretty obvious one though. The missed PI against Sanders at one of the last plays was horrible though...
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

Assistant Coach nuclearchihuahuas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCsteelersfan View Post
    When is the owner of this team going to act like an owner who is cognitive of what's currently going on and protect the team from a clear and blatant biasness by referees. When is he going to have a sit down with Goodell and say, "do you have any f#$%ing idea who I am motherf$%#er?"
    I am about as sick of it as I can get...the Rooney's need to step up!!!!!
    :logospin:

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by JensK View Post
    Couple of odd calls tonight.. The helmet-to-helmet on Ryan Clark was rather strange, although he did kind of lead with his helmet. Harrison got away with a pretty obvious one though. The missed PI against Sanders at one of the last plays was horrible though...
    That no call against Sanders was unreal. He got his jersey pulled and then his arm tugged. Does it get more obvious?

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    I'm so ****in sick of the officials I can't even stand it anymore. Honest to God Sanders had jersey all bit ripped off and no call. Wallace is held atleast 4 times today, no call. Clark gets flagged for a hit that was legal. The list goes on and on. No bones about it, anybody that says the officials are not calling blatant penalties when it comes to the Steelers need to throw themselves out a damn window.

For **** sake, what else can they do! When the game is close and you rely on the right calls to be made and they aren't, what are you supposed to do.

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    I'm so ****in sick of the officials I can't even stand it anymore. Honest to God Sanders had jersey all bit ripped off and no call. Wallace is held atleast 4 times today, no call. Clark gets flagged for a hit that was legal. The list goes on and on. No bones about it, anybody that says the officials are not calling blatant penalties when it comes to the Steelers need to throw themselves out a damn window.

For **** sake, what else can they do! When the game is close and you rely on the right calls to be made and they aren't, what are you supposed to do.
    I know I am going to sound like an *** now, but fight through it. Obviously, they are not favouring Steelers right now, but good teams overcome that, as Steelers have done throughout the season so far. The refs blew today, but its not an excuse. We should have won that game easily, had it not been for ****-poor execution and horrible horrible playcalling at times. Obviously, those missed calls are frustrating, but I lets not use them as excuses - Let the Seahawks- and the other AFC North teams worry about that.
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

Should of happened 3 years ago....
    "Happy Happy Happy"

My Mood
    Sunshine
    It's bad enough we have to battle through the officials but our biggest enemy is Bruce Arians. You want the owner to open his mouth pray that he demands that BA be fired tonight.

Also while he's at it he could demand that Dick Le Beau use the tools at his disposal or find another job. I called it right in the Troy is out thread. I said with Troy out Dick would have our D sit back and watch Sanchez pick us apart.

This loss is on Tomlins head. When the jets can't stop your running game and Mendy only gets 17 carries Redman gets 1,and you use Moore at the 2 yd. line ,you show your lack of coaching ability.
    Last edited by jpele; 12-19-2010 at 07:44 PM.
    It's no fun when the rabbit has the gun

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    The terrible play call that led to the safety in the end zone had more to do with loss then the refs....the safety screwed us.......No safety at least we could have kicked the field to tie the game at the end there.....I agree Sanders should have gotten the call but I don't expect no calls to go the Steelers way these days...........Fuhrer Goodell has it as his top agenda not to let The Rapist and Evil James Harrison the QB killer win another Lombardi......Nothing we can about it really.......Goodell is the dictator of the NFL......Damn Dan Rooney for pushing for Goodell to get hired as NFL commish...........

Thread Information