Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wow... just wow

Bookmark and Share

Wow... just wow

I can't believe this. What bullshit. Shouldhve won. Just wow..,

YEP SURE SHOULD HAVE

Spaeth x4. Bruce Arians delayed handoff in our own endzone. Ben overthrowing Wallace 3x. Our defense unable to force a turnover without Polamalu. No we shouldn't of won.

Once again LeBeau goes super conservative without Troy

--- Added 12/19/2010 at 06:25 PM ---

Quote Originally Posted by DanRooney View Post
    Spaeth x4. Bruce Arians delayed handoff in our own endzone. Ben overthrowing Wallace 3x. Our defense unable to force a turnover without Polamalu. No we shouldn't of won.
    I'm not blaming the refs for this loss by any means...but they are ****ing blind for not seeing the hold on sanders!

Assistant Coach nuclearchihuahuas's Avatar
    I am just disgusted! Miller would have had that catch in the endzone! Ben put way too much faith in Spaeth. This just sucked!
    :logospin:

My Mood
    Addicted
    Dad: They needed atleast one turnover to win that game.
    Me: You know why they didn't get one? CAUSE TROY WASNT PLAYING.

--- Added 12/19/2010 at 06:29 PM ---

Quote Originally Posted by nuclearchihuahuas View Post
    I am just disgusted! Miller would have had that catch in the endzone! Ben put way too much faith in Spaeth. This just sucked!
    Poor choice by Ben. If you're chosing between a bunch of well covered receivers, the last one you throw to is Spaeth, who's been dropping passes left and right. Throw it up for Wallace or Sanders, or throw one to Hines. Anyone but Spaeth.

sanders was held twice on that one play but lets look at the bright side guys, were 10-4 and can wrap up a playoff spot with a win thursday. If you told me we'd be 10-4 going into the last 2 games I'd take that any day especially with all the injuries we had

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by mwittman5 View Post
    sanders was held twice on that one play but lets look at the bright side guys, were 10-4 and can wrap up a playoff spot with a win thursday. If you told me we'd be 10-4 going into the last 2 games I'd take that any day especially with all the injuries we had
    It's not about playoff spot at 10-3 and the way AFC looked but bye week so that Smith, Polamalu and Ben can heal and we blew a great chance. Now it will be tough but if we win out we still have it because of Ravens loss to Bengals

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    Dad: They needed atleast one turnover to win that game.
    Me: You know why they didn't get one? CAUSE TROY WASNT PLAYING.

--- Added 12/19/2010 at 06:29 PM ---

Poor choice by Ben. If you're chosing between a bunch of well covered receivers, the last one you throw to is Spaeth, who's been dropping passes left and right. Throw it up for Wallace or Sanders, or throw one to Hines. Anyone but Spaeth.
    Did Hines even show up for tonight? And it wasnt a poor decision by Ben, it went right through Spaeths hands, and another thing. Everytime we scored tonight our defense couldnt get the job done, gave up way to many third downs to the jets offense, still not pressing receivers tongith which was what shottenheimers gp all night long. I have NO faith in this defense after our offense scores a td to get a 3 and out or no points on the board. It happens way to much, it is a lack of focus and laxes our d a little bit in my opinion. But this game is more about our defense not stepping up for our offense after our offense looked good tonight(except for the safety play), but this is way more on our defense.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    Did Hines even show up for tonight? And it wasnt a poor decision by Ben, it went right through Spaeths hands, and another thing.
    It was definitely not right throw Spaeth's hands. And even if he had by some miracle caught that ball, he would have never gotten both feet down. No way he drags his feet on that catch, he's not mother ****ing Santonio Holmes.

Thread Information