Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A draw play in the endzone... are you kidding me!

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon

A draw play in the endzone... are you kidding me!

A draw play in the endzone??

Honest to God if you're going to run it then you run it straight ahead. Can somebody please remove Bruce Arians head from his rear end for just 1 complete game. We can't go one game without some bone head play call that kills us in some manner. No reason to panic, run it up the middle or drop back and fire down the middle. The Jets were vulnerable all day long to the middle of the field. In a close game you can't have that......period

!Seriously, Mendy is running great all day and you take Memo on a slow developing draw play. No excuse whatsoever for that at all. Give the Steelers credit for coming back and trying to get the last minute win with that great drive. They did all they could, and had it not been for those extra 2 points they could have kicked a FG and we might still be playing.

That was the difference in this game, if we needed a FG we'd have had it.
    Last edited by BlitzburghRockCity; 12-19-2010 at 07:54 PM.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Delayed hand off in your own endzone. That's all that needs to be said for BA. Pretty much a sum of his entire existance.

Leave it to Bruce to make a good playcalling game look terrible...

My Mood
    Addicted
    Classic BA BULLSH&! playcalling...

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Delayed hand off is bad enough but the continued effort by Tomlin to have Moore take those delayed hands offs is worse....Tomlin and his vet presence.......lol Redman at least would have broke a tackle....lol The play shouldn't have been called......Do we know it was for sure BA or was it Ben changing the play......Probably it was Bruce and who ever called that play was one of the worst calls in Steelers history.....BA is an embarrassment........

Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Delayed hand off is bad enough but the continued effort by Tomlin to have Moore take those delayed hands offs is worse....Tomlin and his vet presence.......lol Redman at least would have broke a tackle....lol The play shouldn't have been called......Do we know it was for sure BA or was it Ben changing the play......Probably it was Bruce and who ever called that play was one of the worst calls in Steelers history.....BA is an embarrassment........
    It was BA for sure. I just don't see Big Ben calling that kind of play at that time of moment. We know he wants the ball in his hands in those type of situations. Hell, he almost pulled one off again.
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

One of the worst ****ing playcalls I've ever seen. **** Brice Arians. He needs to be fired but the front office doesn't have the balls to do it. He'll probably sign a contract extension after this season.

How about the non-call on the Emmanuel Sanders streak at the end of the game. That was a touchdown and he had his jersey pulled. Even the incompetent Phil Simms pointed it out.

F*ck Bruce Arians

F*ck the refs

F*ck the Jets

Rant over

That should be the final nail in BAs coffin, I hope.

My Mood
    Pissedoff
    I am still pissed about that. It is probabaly one of the dumbest play calls I can remember. This was a big loss. BTW how many pass interfearence penelties did you guys count today..........how many were called?

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    There is no way Ben made that call, it was all Bruce Arians no question. If Ben did make it then he should be hung up from a tree. But again every Steelers fan knows that was a total Arians classic and it cost us the game. If we don't allow that we drive down for atleast a FG and we are still playing right now.

Thread Information