Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Friends Grove City Outlet Shopping at the Steeler Store encounter

Bookmark and Share
    Tailgate Coordinator

Post Friends Grove City Outlet Shopping at the Steeler Store encounter

What do yous think of this? A co worker of mine is a Browns fan, and has grandchildren that are Steeler fans. She lives in Warren, Ohio. She was Christmas shopping in Grove City Outlet Mall at the Steelers Store there. She goes in wearing a Browns jersey. (I'm thinking, 1st mistake) She says she was totally harassed and mocked the entire time she was there, mainly from the sales clerks there working. Which in a way I don't think they should do that considering that she was there to buy gifts and spend some money. But I figure that they were just kidding with her. But she probably took it that they were serious. I told her, what do you expect? I wouldn't go to a Browns store wearing Steelers stuff. And if I did, I would expect them to berate me.

I'm A "Champion"

My Mood
    Addicted
    every team has their fair share of d-bag fans...i'm sure they were just messing with her, but if they weren't, chock it up to them being the d-bag fan percentile

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow SteelDad On Twitter
    No offense here, but c'mon. You have to have some coomon sense. Were the employees and customers rude or inappropriate? Perhaps, but would you expect any differently were the situation reversed?

http://steeleraddicts.podomatic.com/
    Coming to you live from the Fortress of Steelertude!

Quote Originally Posted by SteelDad View Post
    No offense here, but c'mon. You have to have some coomon sense. Were the employees and customers rude or inappropriate? Perhaps, but would you expect any differently were the situation reversed?
    Thank you..Can't stand the heat get your *** out the kitchen!!

It's all in good fun I'm sure (unless they spit on them)...
    "Happy Happy Happy"

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    My nephew is a colts fan and when we went out shopping for his Christmas stuff here in Indiana I wore my Steeler's gear. Colts fans just love my 6-time champions shirt
    DJ Crimefighter @ Insaneradio.us

My parents were in TN for vac, and on their car they have a Steelers license plate ring, the TN fans wrote on their car Steelers suck, etc etc...They got over it!!

You gotta expect it!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

The year that the Bucs won the Super Bowl, I was standing outside the Reno airport waiting for a taxi beside a young guy wearing a Raiders sweatshirt. I told him I was from Tampa, put my hand out, we shook hands and laughed about it. Whoda thunk that the Bucs would win a Super Bowl!! ...but I'm glad they did!!

My Mood
    Fight
    That's the funniest thing about sports is the s*** talking its all fun and games until someone gets their feelings hurt.
    "Without ME, it's just AWESO"
    and
    "To all the virgins, thanks for nothing"

Usually I talk to ppl about there team and stuff but not harrass them. In might be ok to throw a joke in but now alot. I respect all fans and dont try to belittle them, but thats just me man. Ive seen enough ****ed up **** happen when I was ounger going to games and penn state games where I didnt wanna be that person giving **** and being an ***. But thats just me.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    I can see the customers doing it, hell I would too. The employees though should show some self control since they are to sell merchandise.

Thread Information