Thread: What if *sigh*

Bookmark and Share

What if *sigh*

What if Ben didnt start the games against jacksonville and oakland just after getting hurt...we probably would have won those games with charlie...now ben is great, but he cant play after an injury and we all know this....but if he wouldve sat out those two games i truly belive that they would be in the W column. Not only that but mabey he wouldve been healthier and more prepared for cincy and san diego....*sigh* sitting out that jacksonville game might have been the difference this season and we would possibly winning the division or at least in control of what happens during our annual late season surge instead of depending on other teams to win and lose to decide our fate. Sure we got beat in a few games, but you cant help but think what if....*sigh*

Now were down and have to fight our way back up starting with those scumbags in baltimore, but when this team is good, theyre great, we all know what this team is capable of but just imagine how much easier it should be right now because we are way better than 7-7.

Not to mention Denver, Atlanta, Cincy were all winable games that were lost on turnovers or penalties...sorry for the painful memories, but i had to say it/....besides we are gonna have to look back on all this with amazement when we sneak in the 6th seed and win the superbowl again!

What if you didn't send in an entry and weren't going to the game this week?? Cheer up, you should be preparing your self so that you can do your part by CHEERING them on to victory !!

BITE ME ICS!...Woodsonsgirl

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    I hate playing the what if game, it depresses me..so I refuse to do it till we're mathematically out of it.

it depresses me to, but being in a hole and relying on other teams depresses me too, following all of these scenarios is stressful....whats not stressful is seeing the steelers crush the dreams of the ravens getting homefield live and in person.

Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    I hate playing the what if game, it depresses me..so I refuse to do it till we're mathematically out of it.
    Even then,It's still depressing
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

I hate the "waht if" game to because "what if" I hadn't stopped growing in the 8th grade when I was already 6 feet tall I could be playing in the NBA now

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Actually if that happened you'd probably be stuck in a room undergoing tests from a punch of guys in white suits and pocket protectors !

i agree capt, if that happens it will be even more depressing !

Thread Information