Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SteelerAddicts Radio Coming Soon!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Ok all, here's the deal. I'm going to do the initial podcast this Saturday afternoon myself, and test it out. Making sure it sounds ok, it's clear, and generally make sure the intro music flows and test out the software so we don't have any hiccups etc. I'll post it up when it's finished in a new Steeler Addicts Radio section of the site. All shows after this initial trial run will include various guests from SA and of course my weekly cohost (as long as schedules permit for him of course).

Then starting the week after the Steelers playoff game we'll begin the weekly shows for as long as the Steelers are still in the postseason. Then we'll do shows in the offseason periodically covering the latest news etc. We'll also do a draft special, and one at the start of free agency, when mini camps start, then training camp, preseason, and then being weekly shows for the 2011 season.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    The first podcast is complete!! I'm mixing it now and adding some effects and tweaks to it. Hopefully done tonight but we'll see how it goes. I think it went pretty well, it's about 20 minutes in length talking about SA, the game coming up, and things of that nature.

Once it's finished i'll post it up for everyone and we'll look forward to doing this weekly for the rest of the playoffs.

Im having some issues with our skype number right now so I couldn't have Koopa call in to do the show with me yet but Im hoping to have those resolved for the next show and see if he's able to join us.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Ok the first show is complete. I am still suffering alittle bit from this cold I've had for the last month but I'm about as good as I'm going to get at this point. I wanted to get the first show up and online before the playoff game. So I'll ask you to bear with me as I tried real hard to fight any sniffing, coughing, or sneezing throughout.

I'm just a regular person like you guys, but I think it turned out pretty well for a first try. In the future we'll make improvements and tweak it as need be.

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Sweet!!! Can't wait to listen to it!! You da man Matt!!

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow SteelDad On Twitter
    Way to fight through it BRC!! Looking forward to this big time!

http://steeleraddicts.podomatic.com/
    Coming to you live from the Fortress of Steelertude!

Thread Information