Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SteelerAddicts Radio Coming Soon!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon

SteelerAddicts Radio Coming Soon!

SteelerAddicts is venturing into the world of podcasting in the VERY near future. We are in the setup stage right now and hope to have a working, regularly scheduled, podcast up and running before the end of the year.

We will have the ability to have guests call in from SA to join the show and talk about the most recent and upcoming games, Steelers news, players, NFL news, etc. It should be a real fun time and way to open up new doors for the site. We'll be looking to do a weekly show during the season and then in the offseason probably like once a month depending on what all might be going on with the Steelers at the time.

If anyone is interested in being a guest on the show please post up here and let us know. You don't have to be nervous or worry about having a "radio voice". It's not a live show so we can edit as needed before it gets posted up on the site. It's going to be a fun, unique, experience so consider if you'd be interested. Post up any questions or comments here.

My Mood
    Chatty
    OMG that sounds amazing!!! I"ll do it!

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Cool deal Tampa, be sure and stay tuned to this thread as we work out the exact schedule for dates and times.

What we're hopefully going to do is have a regular team on the show of 2-3 people to talk about the game and the Steelers. Then have guests on the show on a regular basis from the members here. Hopefully we'll also be be able to have some Steelers guests on periodically and do interviews with them on the show.

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow SteelDad On Twitter
    Count me in BRC!! This sounds pretty freaking awesome!

http://steeleraddicts.podomatic.com/
    Coming to you live from the Fortress of Steelertude!

My Mood
    no mood
    Sounds cool.

James Harrison - "Right now, you know, some people may want to jump on the Steelers bandwagon.
    Don't do that. We don't need you. We didn't need you at the beginning, we don't need you now."

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Cool......I actually did a radio show with my best friend here locally and its a ton of fun......My best friend is the local sports editor of our city's paper and he had his own show every Sunday at 6pm.........He had a fantasy football segment and had me as his fantasy football guru on there and doing the show was a blast.....He couldn't continue the show this year due to time constraints......But I think this a great idea for SA and I' already nominate Ktrain as NFL draft guru for the show if he wants to do it......lol

This is a great idea, idk if i would do this, kinda would be nervous lol but Id def listen to the podcast haha. this is kool man. Keep up the good work.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelDad View Post
    Count me in BRC!! This sounds pretty freaking awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Cool......I actually did a radio show with my best friend here locally and its a ton of fun......My best friend is the local sports editor of our city's paper and he had his own show every Sunday at 6pm.........He had a fantasy football segment and had me as his fantasy football guru on there and doing the show was a blast.....He couldn't continue the show this year due to time constraints......But I think this a great idea for SA and I' already nominate Ktrain as NFL draft guru for the show if he wants to do it......lol
    Both you and Ktrain are real solid draft guys so having you both on for a draft show would be ideal! If you guys are into it we can you as guests on the show on a regular basis too.

I was hoping to start the first show on 12/28, but I've got a wicked cold that I can't shake so we will most likely be pushing it back to the first week in January. Atleast then I can hopefully be coherent.
    Last edited by BlitzburghRockCity; 12-22-2010 at 02:18 PM.

My Mood
    Frustrated
    I'm definately in!!!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    The plan was to start it up tonight, however with me being so sick for the last week we're going to push back the opening show till most likely the first week in January. We can preview the upcoming playoff game for the Steelers.

Thread Information