Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bengals lose to Colts Steelers get more help...

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Clowns

Bengals lose to Colts Steelers get more help...

Steelers continue to get more good news here tonight as its just about official here on Monday night Football the Colts are leading the Bengals by 18 with just about 2 minutes left in the game. So that now puts both the Bengals,Broncos,Jags,and Jets all at 8-6 going into this week and the Steelers are just one behind all 4 of those teams at 7-7 with still 2 spots up for grabs. The Ratbirds clinch the division with this win tonight but they still have a shot to get a first round bye and an outside shot at homefield. That will be all be eliminated come Sunday if the Steelers or I should say WHEN the Steelers get their payback and defeat the Ravens here at Heinz Field. The Bengals look very bad tonight and look like they can be had very easily and arent going anywhere even if they do get into the playoffs with that horrific defense of theirs. But once again the Steelers are currently one game out of 2 possible wildcard spots in the AFC. What a great,awesome fun Christmas weekend this is going to be to watch all these games and especially this Steelers Ratbirds rematch in about 5 days. Ill come back tomorrow or the next couple days to give my latest scenarios. The Steelers once again guys are currently one game out of the wildcard spot now at 7-7. They still have a very good shot guys believe dont give up. GO STEELERS BABY RATBIRDS WILL BE OUR BITCHES IN 5 DAYS!!!

Your gettin me excited

House of Steel
    Kyle picked the great weekend to attend the Steelers game since he won the essay contest. Man, you are about to witness a major asskicking. They better be on fire for the Crows.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Yup, most people thought this game wouldn't matter to us. Now here we are 1 game back with 2 to go and this game is huge for the Steelers. This would really put some pressure on some teams for the final week!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    I cannot wait for this game, it's going to be absolutely awesome !!!!

What once seemed like the impossible dream is coming closer to being a reality! Go Steelers!!!

Waterboy

Cool

Nothing is impossibe. We still need lots of help. What a wonderful Christmas present this would be. Steelers in the playoffs!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    What a bah-humbug for the rest of the AFC if we get in, because they know we can go on the road in the playoffs and beat them !

We just need too much help to get into the playoffs but I would love to win our remaining games. Finishing 9-7 after the way we started would be an accomplishment. While we are not mathmatically out of the race we need a miracle and a lot of help to get in. But TG you are right. Everyone in the AFC wants us out...because they don't want to face us!!!

sig made by K Train....Thank you!

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Actually if the Broncos beat the Bengals. Then the Jags lose their remaining games. The Dophins beat the Jets. Then both the Titans and Bills have to at least lose one of their remaining two games. Which the Titans and Bills play this week.

Of course the Steelers have to win out. But hey the Steelers could get in.

Thread Information