Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I believe the Steelers can clinch at least a wildcard playoff spot this week if...

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by RIVERS OF STEEL View Post
    jets are imploding for some reason. just one of those days i guess. wuz hoping for a yets win here.
    Jets are imploding? It was one loss. Now they have the same record as us. We didn't look so hot when we played the Patriots either.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    Let's just win these next two games and then look around and see where we are at. The Patriots have to play the Bears and Packers. I haven't given up on getting the best record in the AFC
    We need to score points now for 4 games.. Our schedule just started looking easier for a clean sweep. we need BA to dial up some O... Stay with the Press Coverage and Blitz... Our CB's need to step up...

Cinci will be a tough game... Were their last hope of having any fun winning a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    Let's just win these next two games and then look around and see where we are at. The Patriots have to play the Bears and Packers. I haven't given up on getting the best record in the AFC
    I hate to say this b/c it feels like it might be a jinx - ok I know that's silly - but, if the playoffs happened now, we'd be better off as a 2 seed than a 1 seed.

My Mood
    Love
    Steelers should finish as the #2 seed. Wild card won't cut it. It spells trouble, but they have won 3 on the road before.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorp View Post
    Steelers should finish as the #2 seed. Wild card won't cut it. It spells trouble, but they have won 3 on the road before.
    They were playing for Bettis that year. A wild card spot in 2010 won't cut it, they have to get the 2 seed, get healthy and get the home field advantage. The Steelers could beat any AFC team at heinz field in the playoffs imo, except for the Pats so hopefully they get knocked out by the Ravens again.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    Jets are imploding? It was one loss. Now they have the same record as us. We didn't look so hot when we played the Patriots either.
    The Jets suck.......45-3....lol Sanchez threw three picks and he hates playing in the cold......People forget last year that the Jets played every one of their play-off games on the road last year....First was in Cincy but the Jets running game tore up the Bengals D and Dirty Sanchez didn't have to do to much......Next game was in warm San Diego and then the AFC title game in Indy which the roof was closed for that game......

Jets 8-0 against teams under 500 and 1-3 against teams with winning records this year......I'm not worried when the Steelers play the Jets at all........

As for the Steelers not looking hot against the Pats....Well nothing knew there since Belichick/Brady usually own the Steelers......

I was shocked the Jets took the *** whipping they did.......I don't think they are all that but to just get beat 45-3 to your biggest rival is an embarrassment......Sanchez is over-rated and is pansy.........

Dont forget they lost at home 9-0 thats "Zero" against the Packers..

Thread Information