Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: McClain to be fined... Update, McClain & Ngata both fined

Bookmark and Share
    Assistant Coach nuclearchihuahuas's Avatar
    Wow! The NFL is sending a huge message to both players and the whole Steeler Nation. Our players are not nearly as important or worthy as the vast majority of others. $15,000 for a forearm to the face of a QB? Really? I must say I expected better from the NFL...clearly I have overestimated their intelligence and sense of fairplay and justice. Shame on them
    :logospin:

My Mood
    Amazed

$15,000 for Ben's nose & $40,000 for Heath

Peace & Yours in Black 'N Gold,

Lyn

www.blackngoldpride.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3JXqogT0VU

Many thanks to BR7 (Ron) for the sig and matching avatar

Too little, too late.
    NFL has escalated its stance in last night's game. First, they continue to target Harrison and Steelers because they wanted to flex their muscle. Now that the Steelers are speaking out, they have put their flags away. They want Harrison, Ward, Farrior, Tomlin, Rooney and anyone else who speaks out that they have the ability to throw the flag and to refrain from throwing the flag. If it is you, we will throw it. If it is against you, we will not throw it. Now shut up and play according to the unwritten rules.
    A Steeler will be the first player to be suspended and it is likley to be 92 and it could be impactful this year.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Okay yeah I'm gonna jump ship and agree with everyone who said this, "we're being targeted" thing is getting annoying. We know we're treated differently, we know Goodell doesn't like us. There has to be a point where you just can't complain anymore. I know there's nothing more I can say.
    Last edited by steelersbabex25; 12-06-2010 at 10:06 PM.

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    15?

Bens surgery and nose job in the offseason will prolly equal more than 15K...
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

Polamalu Island or Seattle. Its the same place.
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    That's it? Damn.
    I think its fair for the hit to Ben's nose. Ya know he didn't try and do it. That guy could try 100 times to do that and I bet he misses Ben's nose 100 times. Have you ever seen someone get their hand in there like that? it was a fluke. just sucks that it happened to Ben. The Ref should have seen it though and thrown the flag. Thats the part that pisses me off.
    Be who you are, become what you dream....

Quote Originally Posted by Dean Denton View Post
    I think its fair for the hit to Ben's nose. Ya know he didn't try and do it. That guy could try 100 times to do that and I bet he misses Ben's nose 100 times. Have you ever seen someone get their hand in there like that? it was a fluke. just sucks that it happened to Ben. The Ref should have seen it though and thrown the flag. Thats the part that pisses me off.
    How could he not see it? I don't understand.

I would have preferred two personal fouls being called on the field.

Thread Information