Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It's no coincidence anymore... Flacco can't beat Ben head to head

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Clowns

It's no coincidence anymore... Flacco can't beat Ben head to head

And Ive been saying this for a very long time now that Joe Flacco simply cannot beat the Steelers when Ben Roethlisberger plays against him. While Flacco played okay tonight he still folded in the 4th quarter and didnot make the neccessary plays to beat the Steelers while Ben always seems to make the big time game changing plays against the Ravens defense. The throw Flacco had to Dickson there on 4th and 2 there with the game on the line when he was wide open is why Flacco is Flacco and not an elite QB. It's a little bit different this time Joe when you had to go the entire length of the field to get a TD to win the game then going 40 yards like you did in Pittsburgh early on in October. That game means **** now and that comeback Flacco had in that game that made everybody and their mother say that Flacco had arrived in the league as an elite QB means nothing now and is completely and totally forgotten about. It's one thing to win a game in October like Flacco and the Ravens did here the 4th game of the season it's another thing to win a game in December with the division title on the line. Flacco simply cannot beat the Steelers with Ben he is now 0-5 when he plays Ben and it's no coincidence anymore that both times the Ravens have beaten the Steelers the last two years with Flacco the QB was Batch and Dixon and not Ben Roethlisberger....

My Mood
    Addicted
    Joe Choko.

That'a why Ben was a first rounder and Falco is Falco !!

BITE ME ICS!...Woodsonsgirl

My Mood
    Love
    That's why Ben has 2 rings and joe--0

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Flacco had no business throwing that last pass the end the game. It was a poor decision and when it came down to it,he couldn't handle it. Credit the defense as well for getting in his face in the 2nd half, but when Ben goes toe to toe against Flacco, I'll take Ben everytime.

My Mood
    Clowns
    So glad we dont have to hear the Ravens and their fans talking about that game here in October anymore and how they control the division. If you go to their message boards it's all the hell they been talking about for the last 2 months was how they won that game. Well guess what boys that game is over and done with now and you lost the game that mattered more late in the season between the 2 teams...

Ben is totally "the difference". He makes more plays when it counts. This win is sooo sweet!

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    43 you know I have been saying Flacco squats to pee when it counts and again it showed this game.....The guy is a fraud......I'll take #7 over any QB in the NFL since when the game is on the line in the key moments then Ben most of the time comes through....Of course Troy who I have been hard on many times came up with a huge strip/fumble at the biggest moment of the game.....Props to old man LeBeau tonight to for dialing up the blitz........I know I complain the old man from time to time but I get so frustrated when he doesn't blitz and plays them damn cushions.....But he has made some great adjustments the past couple of weeks......Great team effort to win the game.....

My Mood
    Clowns
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    43 you know I have been saying Flacco squats to pee when it counts and again it showed this game.....The guy is a fraud......I'll take #7 over any QB in the NFL since when the game is on the line in the key moments then Ben most of the time comes through....Of course Troy who I have been hard on many times came up with a huge strip/fumble at the biggest moment of the game.....Props to old man LeBeau tonight to for dialing up the blitz........I know I complain the old man from time to time but I get so frustrated when he doesn't blitz and plays them damn cushions.....But he has made some great adjustments the past couple of weeks......Great team effort to win the game.....
    Yea but he still won the game here back in October and he "arrived" in that game lol....Flacco does suck when the game is on the line more times then not and he always makes the key fumble,interception,or dumb play against the Steelers defense that ends up being the difference in the end. Troy absolutely owns Joe Flacco late in the 4th quarter when the game is on the line...The Ravens message boards are already making the excuse of Todd Heap not being in the game what a ****ing joke....

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    Joe Choko.
    GREAT name for him, I've been saying all year that i was not impressed with the rats and as long as Choko is the qb they will not win anything he definitely chokes when it count year end and year out I'm glad he's a Rat great pick Newsome

Thread Information