Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Clark: We're going to hit harder since they'll fine us anyways

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon

Clark: We're going to hit harder since they'll fine us anyways

Just a tweet last night from Ryan Clark,

News Break: Steeler D will protest this Sunday in the wake of #92 latest fine by hitting harder and more vicious. Since they fine either way.

He got some hate tweets from some tards who complained that he wants to hit people in the head, so he tweeted again saying that he never said he wants to hit people in the head but that he will still play and fast like he always does.

It's clear the defense is fed up with the fines and the way the officials are calling the game. Basically they are of the mindset, if you're going to fine us we might as well make it worth our while and play the way we've always played. They aren't backing down, and it's probably a safe bet that the Ravens aren't going to play any less violent than they play either. This game coming up is going to be fun to watch because the physical nature of the rivalry is going to be higher than usual.

My Mood
    Smokin
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post

News Break: Steeler D will protest this Sunday in the wake of #92 latest fine by hitting harder and more vicious. Since they fine either way.

just what we need for this game

Thanks for the sig Flea

My Mood
    Love
    The defense should have been fed up after the 1st or 2nd time. Steelers football should be back to championship calibur and they are taking no prisoners. Let the haters hate cause they no once the Steelers get into the playoffs, it's over. Nobody wants to play the Steelers in the playoffs.

My Mood
    Horny
    Coming from Clark i am sure he will back up his comments!!

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    Just a tweet last night from Ryan Clark,

He got some hate tweets from some tards who complained that he wants to hit people in the head, so he tweeted again saying that he never said he wants to hit people in the head but that he will still play and fast like he always does.

It's clear the defense is fed up with the fines and the way the officials are calling the game. Basically they are of the mindset, if you're going to fine us we might as well make it worth our while and play the way we've always played. They aren't backing down, and it's probably a safe bet that the Ravens aren't going to play any less violent than they play either. This game coming up is going to be fun to watch because the physical nature of the rivalry is going to be higher than usual.
    Best news I heard all day,Hope we show King Roger this is a man's gameLooking forward to Sunday night

My Mood
    Buzzed
    That's what I like to hear, so lets see it.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Love that coming from a hard hitter like Clark. Play the game like it's supposed to be played.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Good and I'm glad......I don't care if our defense ends careers.....I'm fed up with Fuhrer Goodell and all of his BS......I want to see Squats To Pee Flacco drink his food through a straw..........Take out Justin Bieber led Pats in the play-offs and again I don't care if they take Brady out for good.........Sick of Fuhrer and his soft version of the NFL he wants so bad to attract the casual fans and fantasy football type fans........

That is the right attitude.

Common sense. Ryan Clark has it.

Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    I want to see Squats To Pee Flacco drink his food through a straw..........Take out Justin Bieber led Pats in the play-offs and again I don't care if they take Brady out for good.....
    Ohh how I would love to see one of our LB's take Faggo and Tom Beiber out of the game with a vicious but completely legal clean hit that not even Roger Goofball could fine them for.

I can dream, can't I?

Thread Information