Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Steelers vs Ravens will be a physical game, what is the Steelers state of mind

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Clowns
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachintosh66 View Post
    we get Brown back too... no reason for Randle El to even dress
    I agree no reason to even play El anymore. He has ****ed up way too many times this year and adds nothing to the punt return game at all besides fair catching it. Brown is back and will resume his punt returning role which is something the Ravens didnt have to deal with the first meeting. Both Sanders and Brown were both non-factors the last game against the Ravens which is something for them to think about as well. El is a liability at receiver and between him dropping the ball at the goaline before the half in Buffalo last week,and not getting in the end zone against the Saints which costs the Steelers 7 points and momentum in that game I am just about done with El. Ive seen enough Tomlin nobody cares if the guy is a vet and can do trick plays. He isnt better then Sanders and Brown and adds nothing to the special teams or receiving core. Stop playing him period!!!

My Mood
    Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampage View Post
    Alright, so what I would like to know from Anderson is why players on the Saints and Patriots chucked Ward in the back of the head without a penalty or fine in either instance. How about when Ben is sacked and two defenders keep pushing on him after the whistle? No flag there. Why is it so clear that the officials have an eagle eye on any Steeler defensive player and they seem to ignore these egregious (NFL's new favorite word) plays by the other teams? As a fan, I would not be as angry about this if all things were equal. If everyone is subject to the same penalties and fines, it is still going to ruin the game, but at least it will be fair.
    As f'd up as it seems bro the sorry, punk *** refs are looking the other way.

Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Hey Anderson, F U prick!!
    ..... and the Merton Hanks horse you rode in on!

I can't wait for this match-up! C'mon Sunday night!

This game, IMO, will define how far the Steelers are able to go this year. We need to get some big time pressure on Faggo this week.

"Here's an idea! Don't worry about sports and run the ****ing country!!!" - PsychoWard to Obama

My Mood
    Love
    Quote Originally Posted by lloydfan4life View Post
    ..... and the Merton Hanks horse you rode in on!

I can't wait for this match-up! C'mon Sunday night!

This game, IMO, will define how far the Steelers are able to go this year. We need to get some big time pressure on Faggo this week.
    You hit the nail right on the head scorpfan4life.

Winds at 26mph....

30 degrees...

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    This game is always near the end of the schedule for a reason, it isn't for the faint of heart or squeamish. These 2 teams love to play each other and they both know the next morning is going to require a long soak in the hot tub just to be able to move around.

The Steelers will be ready, the Ravens will be ready. The records go out the window when these 2 teams play, fines be damned!

I know injuries are uncontrollable, but I sure wish our lines were healthier. Seems our last few games with these guys we are short in key areas. Even Ben today is hobbled by a bad foot. Too bad. If we manage to pull it off under those circumstances, that is saying something speacial.

Thread Information