Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ravens news on Steelers game

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Sunshine
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampage View Post
    What does blindside refer to anyway? The refs turning a blind eye on his holds on Harrison?
    It's no fun when the rabbit has the gun

Quote Originally Posted by Rampage View Post
    What does blindside refer to anyway? The refs turning a blind eye on his holds on Harrison?
    Even more so with Woodley this year. Ive seen Woodley completely raped in so many plays this year that werent called. its been ridiculous. I think the worst was the saints game. Stinchcomb held him so many times without calls; and Im not just talking about minor everydown holds. Im talking about the obvious **** that would be called against us in a heart beat. f*cked up.

My Mood
    Addicted
    They'll do what every team does. Have a pretty even balance of pass and run for 30 minutes, give or take, and their run will get completely shut down. And then they'll come in for the second half and be like wait, why are we trying to run the ball against the #1 rush defense when their secondary can't stop a single short pass, and they'll start picking us apart. That being said, the Steelers need to shut them out in the first half and put up some big points to survive. I have no doubt that they'll be able to do that, but it'll be difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    They'll do what every team does. Have a pretty even balance of pass and run for 30 minutes, give or take, and their run will get completely shut down. And then they'll come in for the second half and be like wait, why are we trying to run the ball against the #1 rush defense when their secondary can't stop a single short pass, and they'll start picking us apart. That being said, the Steelers need to shut them out in the first half and put up some big points to survive. I have no doubt that they'll be able to do that, but it'll be difficult.
    not much to add to this one..

Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Even more so with Woodley this year. Ive seen Woodley completely raped in so many plays this year that werent called. its been ridiculous. I think the worst was the saints game. Stinchcomb held him so many times without calls; and Im not just talking about minor everydown holds. Im talking about the obvious **** that would be called against us in a heart beat. f*cked up.
    Yeah, Woodley got tooled all night by holds in NO. Steelers may as well play with an extra two DBs; LBs aren't allowed to touch a QB, might as well cover.

on the ravens site.. oher is not practicing and says his leg hurts. hopes he can play sunday. sounds like he may miss this one..

My Mood
    Clowns
    Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    on the ravens site.. oher is not practicing and says his leg hurts. hopes he can play sunday. sounds like he may miss this one..
    He did practice today but then left practice cause he didnt feel good. McClain didnt practice at all today and it looks like he will not play in this game for the Ravens. Whether Oher plays in this game or not he is not going to be 100 percent by any stretch which most definitely should be a huge advantage for Harrison and the Steelers linebackers. The Steelers are going to have to get to Joe Flacco in this game and put pressure on him. If they do there is no doubt in my mind that at some point Flacco will make a mistake or two against this defense and turn the ball over.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    Hope he CAN play? I'm hoping with all my heart that he can't play

--- Added 12/1/2010 at 04:40 PM ---

Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
    The Steelers are going to have to get to Joe Flacco in this game and put pressure on him. If they do there is no doubt in my mind that at some point Flacco will make a mistake or two against this defense and turn the ball over.
    I hope they can. They made the Bills offensive line look like the best in the league.

My Mood
    Clowns
    The Steelers need to score early in this game I believe and weather the early storm of the crowd. I think that will be a big big key in this game for the Steelers. I was at the game in Baltimore last year where Dixon started on Sunday night and the Ravens defense really really feeds off that crowd especially at the start of the game. The Steelers need to get an early score of some sort and quiet the Ravens crowd and make them nervous. They were able to do that last season with Dennis Dixon when he got the early score with Holmes. After that score the Baltimore crowd was never as loud as it was before the Steelers scored and the game started. The Steelers while they still will need to be patient and not get too rattled early on in the game would help themselves out a great deal if they were to take their opening possession and put 7 points on the board...

Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    Hope he CAN play? I'm hoping with all my heart that he can't play

--- Added 12/1/2010 at 04:40 PM ---

I hope they can. They made the Bills offensive line look like the best in the league.
    oher says he hopes he can play..

Thread Information