Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Madison?

Bookmark and Share
    Rookie Free Agent playboy pryor's Avatar

Madison?

Why was Madison getting so much PT? Lewis and Butler should have been getting pt. Now Mcfadden is hurt. Lewis is going to get more pt this weekend, but I don't he's ready for the Ratbirds.

Quote Originally Posted by playboy pryor View Post
    Why was Madison getting so much PT? Lewis and Butler should have been getting pt. Now Mcfadden is hurt. Lewis is going to get more pt this weekend, but I don't he's ready for the Ratbirds.
    Butler, the Steelers best cornerback, was inactive. At least he'll dress next week.

the steelers best CB lmao

i did keep screaming why the **** is madison on the field, he was being targeted big time...hes a special teamer, and not even a good one anymore

My Mood
    Addicted
    Yeah I was not impressed with Madison or Lewis. But you can't throw a rookie and a second stringer out there and expect them to do something that our starters can't do.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Last year everyone was singing the praises of Lewis, and then in week 3 of the preseason he totally tanked and never recovered. Now he's getting playing time again, but I'm quite certain he won't just be handed the reigns if BMac can't go. Tomlin should and hopefully will do a similar competition with the backups CB's like he does with Sanders & Brown.

Madison was definitely getting tooled while he was out there. I don't mind the guy on special teams, but he is not much of a corner. I would really like to see Butler get some time.

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    Last year everyone was singing the praises of Lewis, and then in week 3 of the preseason he totally tanked and never recovered. Now he's getting playing time again, but I'm quite certain he won't just be handed the reigns if BMac can't go. Tomlin should and hopefully will do a similar competition with the backups CB's like he does with Sanders & Brown.
    last year he was hurt and sucked *** in preseason anyway...never liked the pick, its a shame hes such good boys with wallace whos a star.

this year he had one decent, not great game against calvin johnson in the preseason. meh. never really heard anyone sing his praise though, hes been very below average and is in no way suited for a nickel package, he isnt quick enough.

FS for him, or failure imo

Quote Originally Posted by DanRooney View Post
    Butler, the Steelers best cornerback, was inactive. At least he'll dress next week.
    butler has the height and speed and hands..... he must not cover well?

i guess we will find out next week who plays.... butler or madison or lewis.

Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    butler has the height and speed and hands..... he must not cover well?

i guess we will find out next week who plays.... butler or madison or lewis.
    No, he's a rookie. God knows why, but we have to redshirt every rookie on defense.

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    would like to see butler get a shot in mcfaddy is out
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

Thread Information