Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Urbik???

Bookmark and Share

Urbik???

I watched about 20-25 plays where I focused on Kraig Urbik at RG and he consistently beat his guy. Consistently. WTF. I was never an Urbik fan (never really saw him play first of all) and I'm not lamenting the loss of him, but I am wondering how this guy outperformed the Pitts def line. Maybe he was trying to prove a point against the team that drafted him and he'll never have another game like it. Just curious on someone else's thoughts. I know Buff line is thin but he handled Hood and Hampton well.
    Have Terrible Towel, Will Travel.

3 words:

Evander ****ing Hood

Their line is 1000x's better than our patched up mess!!

My Mood
    Addicted
    or it could be that their blocking scheme suits him better than the crappy one that we incorporate.
    "Today, I'm officially retiring a Pittsburgh Steeler. And as much as I will miss football, my teammates, coaches and everything about the game, I don't want to play it in any other uniform. The black and gold runs deep in me, and I will remain a Steeler for life."--Hines Ward

Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    3 words:

Evander ****ing Hood
    Have to get credit where credit is due: Hood is pretty good at getting his hands in the air when re realizes he got beat of the snap, which is quite often.
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    Well, Urbik did do well, but he did matchup vs Nick Eason and Ziggy Hood. The few times Casey was there, Casey would bull rush the hell outts him, but thats Hamptons only move.

Says alot about how sorry our OL is... Essex is the 4th String Blocking TE, Doug L who was so promising got his chance and hasnt come off the bench since. Foster is a stop gap, Scott is a turn-stile and Kemo had arguably his worst day today as a steeler.
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

Quote Originally Posted by Zachintosh66 View Post
    Well, Urbik did do well, but he did matchup vs Nick Eason and Ziggy Hood. The few times Casey was there, Casey would bull rush the hell outts him, but thats Hamptons only move.

Says alot about how sorry our OL is... Essex is the 4th String Blocking TE, Doug L who was so promising got his chance and hasnt come off the bench since. Foster is a stop gap, Scott is a turn-stile and Kemo had arguably his worst day today as a steeler.
    In the lines defense, they played a real good Dline today. Even Pouncey got schooled most of the game.
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

Quote Originally Posted by JensK View Post
    In the lines defense, they played a real good Dline today. Even Pouncey got schooled most of the game.
    So, Pouncey is human afterall....

lol i CALLED IT.....hood made urbik look like he was a keeper

lmao

Quote Originally Posted by JensK View Post
    kyle williams played out of his mind, pouncey definitely had his worse day as a pro today, but kemo was utterly molested

Thread Information