Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Penalites, Penalties, Penalties...again!

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by madtowndrunkard View Post
    The holding call that negated Mendy's big run was also total BS.

It was an unbelievably terrible call....

Quote Originally Posted by twag View Post
    agree 100%
    Especially the PI that should have been called on the CB guarding Heath . . on Mendy's 40 yard run, there is no way possible that was holding. Christ, they do worse then that against Harrison and Woody on every play and it rarely gets called.

Harrison's roughing call was also bush. . .

Bottom line though is the Steelers need to be on their toes because the league is obviously looking at them more closely. They went from a team that commited 4-5 penalties a game, to a team 14 last week 10 yesterday. I don't get it.

I seriously think we should drop Fox. That penalty was as bad as it gets for the team. He doesn't play except on special teams anymore, I was shocked to see him out there on the next ST play.

Quote Originally Posted by Farrior Fan View Post
    I seriously think we should drop Fox. That penalty was as bad as it gets for the team. He doesn't play except on special teams anymore, I was shocked to see him out there on the next ST play.
    I have always liked Keyaron Fox, but didn't he do something similar in the Baltimore game that gave them 15 more yards when they scored the winning TD?

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison92 View Post
    Bottom line though is the Steelers need to be on their toes because the league is obviously looking at them more closely. They went from a team that commited 4-5 penalties a game, to a team 14 last week 10 yesterday. I don't get it.
    Don't be surprised if our competition catches on to what is going on. I'm sure no team in the NFL is feeling sorry for the Steelers and I wouldn't put it past any team to take advantage of the quick draw McGraw refs. We have overcome quite a few penalties the past 2 games and won, sooner or later all those penalties will be to much to overcome and it will come at an inopportune time.

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

Thread Information