Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Penalites, Penalties, Penalties...again!

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    Is there a way you can post it on here? Cause I (and everyone else at the Steeler bar) thought for sure it was pass interference. I'd like to see it again.
    I probably can tomorrow. I'm sitting on my laptop at the moment, which is nowhere near good enough to record from the player.

Larry, I know right
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by JensK View Post
    I probably can tomorrow. I'm sitting on my laptop at the moment, which is nowhere near good enough to record from the player.
    If you can that would be cool. Cause I was damn near certain there should have been a call there. But I haven't watched it since so I don't know.

Another week with the pads on...Keep on the Tomlin!!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Assistant Coach nuclearchihuahuas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ctsteelah View Post
    There was a call where a Bucs defender did the exact same thing and they called it which led to the second TD in the Ravens/Bucs game.
    I saw that and thought the exact same thing!

--- Added 11/28/2010 at 06:24 PM ---

Didn't interfere? He was all over Miller. Their arms weren't just entangled a little bit. The defender grabbed his entire body. I'll be damned if that is not pass interference.
    Absolutely, totally agree. They replayed it right after the play. The defender was all over him.
    :logospin:

Starter
    My Mood
    Clowns
    Last week there was alot of b.s calls. This week we were just undisciplined (although I think the call on Harrison was b.s). Fox getting into a fight on the sideline? Tomlin needs to start sitting these guys down. Get control of this team.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

It has gotten to the point where it's commonplace to see holding penalties and you can name the players (the same ones time and time again) who were flagged. How many years has this been going on? 3? 4? Woof.

BuFu

Rookie Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    107 yds in Penalties today. Mostly on the offensive line. Kemo and Scott both with holding calls that negated big plays all day long. We left probably 100 yds of offense on the field from penalties. Last week was a new Steeler record for penalty yardage and now this week it continues.

Fox got nailed for that personal foul on ST, man you just can't have that. Credit the bills defense, Williams is a beast and get Kemo fits all day long. Somehow we came out of these 2 flag ridden performances with wins but they have got to tighten up because you can't give winning teams that much free yardage on either side of the ball.

There were plenty of BS calls today. Don't kid your self. And I saw plenty of holds by the Bills O-line that were totally ignored.

The ruffing the passer hit by Harrison was total BS. That flag kept the bills alive and allowed them to score a TD.

The holding call that negated Mendy's big run was also total BS.

The pass interference call that put the bills in scoring position was as ticky tac as it gets. That stuff gets ignored every week then they throw a flag on on a deep ball that saved the bills game. Total BS. I'm sick of it. The officiating is so bad it's a joke. They did everything they could to keep that game close. They tried the same BS last week. At what point does the steelers FO demand this crap to stop?

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by madtowndrunkard View Post
    There were plenty of BS calls today. Don't kid your self. And I saw plenty of holds by the Bills O-line that were totally ignored.

The ruffing the passer hit by Harrison was total BS. That flag kept the bills alive and allowed them to score a TD.

The holding call that negated Mendy's big run was also total BS.

The pass interference call that put the bills in scoring position was as ticky tac as it gets. That stuff gets ignored every week then they throw a flag on on a deep ball that saved the bills game. Total BS. I'm sick of it. The officiating is so bad it's a joke. They did everything they could to keep that game close. They tried the same BS last week. At what point does the steelers FO demand this crap to stop?
    Is it a coincidence that really every penalty called either negates a big play for us, or allows the Bills to make a big play? These are the questions I ask myself.

If that bills guy woulda caught that td pass in ot. Timmons got tucked like a bitch when he was about to sack Fitz. Did anyone else see this?

Is it a coincidence that really every penalty called either negates a big play for us, or allows the Bills to make a big play? These are the questions I ask myself.

We need a stat on how many td's and 40 yard+ plays have been reversed this year..

it is more than coincidence IMO.

Thread Information