Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Suisham gets the win in OT!!!!

Bookmark and Share
    pass d was good in ot but wouldnt have needed ot if they played like that all day. suish money on field goals but would like him to find the endzone on kickoffs.field poss. is nice by the way mr. coord. the ratbirds pass pretty well also! lets get a gameplat ready the one we had today wont get it done next week!
    Last edited by twag; 11-28-2010 at 05:19 PM.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Suisham is my player of the game. He was awesome for his first game (where he really had to do something). I would bet anything that if Reed was in there, he misses atleast one of those field goals in regulation and we lose. Suisham had a lot to prove, and he had some pretty large shoes to fill, and he came up big.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    I'm totally sold on sushi now, Buffalo is not an easy place to kick. Was somewhat windy today but overall he was money and even booted a few into the endzone today.

Remember for those that want to bitch about his kickoffs, we don't hire FG kickers because they can kick into the endzone. He is paid to make FG's and he did today, and won in big part thanks to his leg.

Well we all wanted to see how he would do with field goals and he did good today. A nice comfort level going into Baltimore.
    Have Terrible Towel, Will Travel.

Quote Originally Posted by jnes1216 View Post
    Well we all wanted to see how he would do with field goals.
    I was hoping that he would become the extra point king!
    "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
    -Wayne Dyer

My Mood
    Sunshine
    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Trap86 View Post
    Defense played solid for the second week in a row
    Don't know what game you watched D showed up for the first half then played not to lose in the second,20 yrd cushion leaving the middle of the field open the entire second half

Quote Originally Posted by SIXBURGH View Post
    Suisham was money today,
    Glad to see Suisham have a good day.
    It's no fun when the rabbit has the gun

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SIXBURGH View Post
    Suisham was money today, and i'm proud of the way the pass defence played in OT today GO STEELERS...

um, the bills dropped a wide open TD pass...just saying...i wouldn't be too proud of them. they did their job after that, but they were fortunate to get that chance.
    "Today, I'm officially retiring a Pittsburgh Steeler. And as much as I will miss football, my teammates, coaches and everything about the game, I don't want to play it in any other uniform. The black and gold runs deep in me, and I will remain a Steeler for life."--Hines Ward

He was still a question mark after last week's win, but he proved himself today. He made everything he was given; great to see an asset at kicking again.

Quote Originally Posted by JensK View Post
    In OT yes, but our defense have GOT to find a way to stop the short check down routes and slants or we'll get blasted by any team with any kind of passing game. It is way too easy to get those short throws against us, and Bills exploited it throughout the second half. Thank god for Polamalu having a good game today, or we would have lost this one.
    Good points, what I was thinking all game long, that short stuff killed Pittsburgh with the Pats and came damn near to killing them with the Bills.

That game was way closer than I thought it would or should be. Still, a win is a win. Not much seems to separate the good from the bad in these heady days of parity.

I guess I'll need to concede the fact the Steelers are better off with Suisham. He was banging them through all day long. Great job. But if it's a beer-chugging contest, I'm still going with Reed.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondhead View Post
    . But if it's a beer-chugging contest, I'm still going with Reed.
    You know damn well Reed has the beer IV in today. God bless him though so did I
    Have Terrible Towel, Will Travel.

Thread Information