Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: The Jerks on First Take

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share
  1. #1
    Steelerlyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Lansing, MI
    Posts
    5,345
    My Mood
    Amazed

    The Jerks on First Take

    First take is talking about "the punch" they think it was okay on Seymour's part

    they said that "probably women all over America stood and cheered."

    Is everyone against us?

    I do agree that all teams are targeted, because I live in MI I watch all the Lions games and they have a ton of penalities every week. Yesterday, they were ahead of Dallas and would have won the game but the refs were flag happy. A lions player grabbed a dallas guy by the hair *which was explained is legal, the hair is considered part of the uniform." The refs called that as a horse collar, later they called another one that was a td, face mask. None of that even happened. The commentators were amazed at the wrong calls. I have become used to it. I could go on and on, but I will spare you lol
    Peace & Yours in Black 'N Gold,

    Lyn

    www.blackngoldpride.com

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3JXqogT0VU






    Many thanks to BR7 (Ron) for the sig and matching avatar

  2. #2
    Starter igor0190's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Coldest Major City in the WORLD
    Posts
    1,319
    Unfortunately the media influence regarding the Ben situation painted him as a guilty rapist. When in reality, it wasn't even close to that. The uninformed will continue to believe this, and there's not much anyone can do about it.

    The refs have been told to call everything whether even the close calls "in the name of player safety". They are doing what the league has told them to do. Unfortunately all these penalties are making the games hard to watch as the officials are having way too much impact on the game.
    Last edited by igor0190; 11-22-2010 at 12:14 PM.

  3. #3
    Draft Pick xBlitzBurghx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    243
    If they want to hate, let them hate and watch the trophies pile up.

  4. #4
    LarryNJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    4,852
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelerlyn View Post
    First take is talking about "the punch" they think it was okay on Seymour's part

    they said that "probably women all over America stood and cheered."
    Was it that Dana Jacobson bitch?


    Quote Originally Posted by Steelerlyn View Post
    I do agree that all teams are targeted, because I live in MI I watch all the Lions games and they have a ton of penalities every week. Yesterday, they were ahead of Dallas and would have won the game but the refs were flag happy. A lions player grabbed a dallas guy by the hair *which was explained is legal, the hair is considered part of the uniform." The refs called that as a horse collar, later they called another one that was a td, face mask. None of that even happened. The commentators were amazed at the wrong calls. I have become used to it. I could go on and on, but I will spare you lol
    Exactly Lyn! It's happening in almost every game against every team. The league is a mess and they really need to get control over this.
    "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
    -Wayne Dyer

  5. #5
    Draft Pick
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    218
    Ben might even have grounds for a lawsuit against ESPN for that comment. He was not convicted of anything; classless comment if you ask me and ESPN should fine whoever said that.

  6. #6
    Starter igor0190's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Coldest Major City in the WORLD
    Posts
    1,319
    http://espn.go.com/espn/contact?lang=EN&country=united states
    Category: TV Studio Shows
    Item: ESPN First Take

    Tell them their analysts should use their brains before spewing out garbage.

  7. #7
    Starter
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Northeast Ohio (Clowns country)
    Posts
    1,844
    My Mood
    Clowns
    We had some jagoff here in Cleveland make a snide comment about it on the local news. He was like "oh play that again! I love it". F**K you!

    If someone decked Tom Brady or Peyton Manning, they would be condemned for life. Basically, Seymour is a sore loser. His team was getting there asses kicked. Classless move. And he shouldn't be defended.

    First of all, which ESPN analyst said this? Ben was not convicted of anything. But, everyone is washing Michael Vicks nuts right now. This guy was convicted. He killed how many animals??? Hey I'm all for letting a guy redemn himself, but just sayin.
    Last edited by Clevelandsux; 11-22-2010 at 01:07 PM.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

  8. #8
    Steelerlyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Lansing, MI
    Posts
    5,345
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Clevelandsux View Post
    We had some jagoff here in Cleveland make a snide comment about it on the local news. He was like "oh play that again! I love it". F**K you!

    If someone decked Tom Brady or Peyton Manning, they would be condemned for life. Basically, Seymour is a sore loser. His team was getting there asses kicked. Classless move. And he shouldn't be defended.

    First of all, which ESPN analyst said this? Ben was not convicted of anything. But, everyone is washing Michael Vicks nuts right now. This guy was convicted. He killed how many animals??? Hey I'm all for letting a guy redemn himself, but just sayin.
    All of them except Skip Bayless, Skip said that it was amusing that Ben would fall to the ground from that slap when he with stands running 300+ pound men
    Peace & Yours in Black 'N Gold,

    Lyn

    www.blackngoldpride.com

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3JXqogT0VU






    Many thanks to BR7 (Ron) for the sig and matching avatar

  9. #9
    Starter igor0190's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Coldest Major City in the WORLD
    Posts
    1,319
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelerlyn View Post
    All of them except Skip Bayless, Skip said that it was amusing that Ben would fall to the ground from that slap when he with stands running 300+ pound men
    What a dumb comment.

    Maybe Skip Bayless should do a little experiment with himself and Manny Pacqoiu punching him in the jaw. I'm sure he outweighs Pacqoiu. I bet skippy hits the ground

  10. #10
    Draft Pick mcfly06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    orignally from pittsburgh,but now stuck in browns country :(northeast ohio 30mins south of cleveland
    Posts
    162
    Well i know for a fact that Michelle Bedell on Sports Nation on ESPN2,has a thing for Ben.She feels he shouldnt be playing,but yet she bows down to brett farve.She use to love Ben now she just trashes him everytime collin talks about him.Dana Jacbos is dumb too she dont like ben either anymore.I thought ESPN were the best in the sports bussines i guess not,they need to get their facts stright cuz alot of them have a thing for the Steelers and think ben raped those girls.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •