Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Your feelings about Suisham

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted

Your feelings about Suisham

I'm not to sure about him yet. We didn't get to see him kick any field goals, but as far as kickoffs go I'm not sold. If this was the best we could get I would have rather kept Reed. He couldn't get the balls past the 10 yard line.

I will say this though, his kicks were high atleast and he gave plenty of time for the coverage to get down field. If he learns to kick it 5 more yards, then we'll talk.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    He kicked off about the same as Reed does, our ST coverage can compensate for that. I personally don't care about his kick offs. I just want him to make his FG's and PAT's. Today he got plenty of work and made all his attempts. If he sits on the sidelines and only comes out for PAT's then our team is doing it's job.

It is what it is, he is the guy, and lets see how he does as the games go on.

Sucked!!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

My Mood
    Love
    He was perfect TODAY. But we need to see him kick some 35-50 yarders. It felt good to see them all go in. The crowd seemed to love it. Great job Suisham. Keep it up.

My Mood
    Sunshine
    It was a mistake to give Reed the boot , they should have brought Suisham in and told Reed beat him or you're out.

Now we have a kicker that kicks off to the 10 yard line and no idea what he'll do under pressure when he has to make an important field goal.
    It's no fun when the rabbit has the gun

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    It wasn't a mistake to bring in Suisham. Tomlin sent a message to the team and Reed was part of that statement. It's quite evident that it was the correct move because Reed had 2 offers within a day of being cut and he turned them down to give himself some time alone. Don't tell me it wasn't in his head, he knows he isn't the same guy right now and this break is good for him and it had to be done unfortunately.

We'll see how Suisham does but for right now he's perfect..lol

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorp View Post
    He was perfect TODAY. But we need to see him kick some 35-50 yarders. It felt good to see them all go in. The crowd seemed to love it. Great job Suisham. Keep it up.
    Perfect? Yeah. 5/5 on PATs. That isn't really making me love him.

My Mood
    Clowns
    It would have been nice to see Suisham kick a few FG's but if the offense scores 4-5 TD's a game and he doesnt have to kick any field goals the entire game then so be it. Hopefully he gets to kick some Field Goals in Buffalo next week and get him ready to kick in the Ravens game where the Steelers I feel are really going to need Suisham to come up big...

Quote Originally Posted by jpele View Post
    It was a mistake to give Reed the boot , they should have brought Suisham in and told Reed beat him or you're out.

Now we have a kicker that kicks off to the 10 yard line and no idea what he'll do under pressure when he has to make an important field goal.
    How is that any different than Reed?

I think I'd rather have no idea if he can make an important field goal than to absolutely know he won't make one.

And he did boot one into the endzone. Which was the same number Reed had all last year.

This will be determined best when the first crucial field goal comes into play. I had no problem with what he did today. I liked cutting Reed.
    Have Terrible Towel, Will Travel.

Thread Information