Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Breakdown of Pouncey on NFL Network

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by lloydfan4life View Post
    you seriously gotta stop hanging out with ktrain!
    LOL, he's the only one that stays with his block or looks for someone to smash. I'm use to seeing Hartpig flopping around on the ground or standing there with a finger in his ***...
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    but hey lets not forget evander DID beat him in one on one drills in TC

lol
    LOL....I knew it was coming!

2nd String
    we should of drafted louis delmas and not evander hood, but i like the free safety position the best so im bias

i agree....or darius butler. delmas is a bullet, he would have been perfect and clark would be long gone by now

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    i agree....or darius butler. delmas is a bullet, he would have been perfect and clark would be long gone by now
    Top priorities are shut down corner, cornerstone left tackle, D-line depth. . .in that order.

lol at "a shutdown corner"...we just need better corners, we dont need deion sanders.

FS is a huge need, dline is a huge need, and RG/Either tackle are gonna be big ones

I do not think I have ever been as excited about drafting an offensive lineman as I was whenever this team got Pouncey. Last April, in the words of Borat, "I was very excite!" You could tell he was something special when he beat out Hartwig for the starting job in the preseason. Yeah, Hartwig is not God's gift to offensive line play, but this team typically lets its rookies, regardless of talent, atrophy on the bench for their first several years. I've definitely been impressed with his play this season and I have to say I was worrying when he went out against the Bengals a couple of weeks ago. Hopefully he can continue on this path and this team will have the center its needed since Hartings' departure. Wouldn't it be nice to get Mike in the draft, too?

I watched a U Fla game several weeks ago and was not impressed by his bro. Of course that was only 1 game but I just didn't see much in common except for the name

He slid over from gaurd, he was struggling for a few weeks but has gotten much better as of late...
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Quote Originally Posted by Farrior Fan View Post
    I watched a U Fla game several weeks ago and was not impressed by his bro. Of course that was only 1 game but I just didn't see much in common except for the name
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    He slid over from gaurd, he was struggling for a few weeks but has gotten much better as of late...
    Whenever the predraft guys were starting to hype the Pouncey pick, I started checking him out and I thought that Mike looked pretty sharp with Maurkice in at center. I am by no means some college player guru, but from what I saw of Mike last year at guard versus his play at center this year, I think it is apparent that he is best suited to playing guard. Wishful thinking, but maybe if Pouncey doesn't play all that well at center this year, he could drop a bit in the draft and the Steelers could pick him up.

Thread Information