It just always seems as if the Steelers offense especially in the last 2 minutes of the half or of the game going back to the Dolphins game 3-4 games ago are just not aware of the situation or how to manage the clock and use timeouts. I think BRC pointed this out the other night in a thread that even though the Steelers were down 39-26 with 1:30 left they still were driving and had the ball at the Pats 40 yard line with about 45-50 seconds left and yet Tomlin continued to let the clock run down to under 30 seconds before he used his last timeout. And to top it off the playcalling was absolutely atrocious and all they did was dink and dunk to Moore instead of trying to take a shot in the end zone with the speed of Wallace 2 or 3 times to see if they could get a TD with 30 seconds and make it 39-33 and at least try an onside kick so you can maybe throw one hail mary pass into the end zone. Now I know it probably wouldnt have happened but that's still not the point. You gotta at least be aware of the situation and play until the last second when you still had a mathematical chance to win the game. Look at what happened with the Jags on Sunday they throw a hail mary up and it gets caught and they win the game. You just never know. This coaching staff with Tomlin and Arians is plain dumb and ignorant when it comes to clock management before the half or in key situations and it's becoming more and more evident here ever since the Miami game. And I just have a bad feeling it's going to continue to costs the Steelers points before the half in every game because they just do not know what the hell they are doing it's clear as day...