Page 1 of 69 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 690

Thread: Raiders vs Steelers (Gm. #10)

  1. #1
    BlitzburghRockCity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Central PA.
    Posts
    54,683
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon

    Raiders vs Steelers (Gm. #10)

    vs

    Join us here as we talk about the game LIVE as it happens. The STEELERS are looking to redeem themselves after getting beaten by the Patriots on Sunday night. The Raiders are not the same old push over they used to be so this one is no gimme by any stretch. Every player on the field needs to step up their game and bring it on Sunday afternoon! The Steelers needs this game to stay in first place and to ensure they get back on track for the stretch run.

    Heinz Field
    Pittsburgh, PA.
    1pm. EST on CBS

    The Steelers Talk section will be closed during the game and will reopen immediately after it's over.



  2. #2
    Draft Pick mwittman5's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    san diego, ca
    Posts
    412
    living on the west coast ive seen a couple raider games this yr and they are not that good, they are simply beating up on their weak division (3-0). That said I expect the steelers to come out mad and own this game from the get go

  3. #3
    steelersbabex25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    College Park, MD
    Posts
    12,055
    My Mood
    Addicted
    we lose this game and i hibernate for the rest of the season

  4. #4
    Assistant Coach RIVERS OF STEEL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Yorktown, Virginia (Swissvale)
    Posts
    5,354
    My Mood
    Where
    wish we had a team that would pound their *** into the ground.

    And their fans.

  5. #5
    BlitzburghRockCity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Central PA.
    Posts
    54,683
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    This game has last year written all over it. The Raiders sucked last year and they came in and got a win from us. This is the game that will stop the same slide as last year. It's a must win!

  6. #6
    Starter Goodfrom55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Stroudsburg, PA
    Posts
    2,000
    Quote Originally Posted by mwittman5 View Post
    living on the west coast ive seen a couple raider games this yr and they are not that good, they are simply beating up on their weak division (3-0). That said I expect the steelers to come out mad and own this game from the get go
    Throw in wins over the Rams and the Seahawks and there are the 5 wins.

    They are a soft 5-4, but if the Steelers let them hang around again, they could easily lose this game.

  7. #7
    2nd String
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    516
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    This game has last year written all over it. The Raiders sucked last year and they came in and got a win from us. This is the game that will stop the same slide as last year. It's a must win!
    It's a must lose!

    I actually predict a loss, with Dick LeBeau being the fault... again lol.

    Raiders 24-17 Steelers.

    Waiting to be flamed...

  8. #8
    LarryNJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    4,852
    The Raiders are not the Pats, Ravens, or Saints...We will win by double digits. It won't be as easy as we'd like (like the Eagles did on Monday) but it will be a W and that is all that really matters.
    "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
    -Wayne Dyer

  9. #9
    2nd String
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    516
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryNJ View Post
    The Raiders are not the Pats, Ravens, or Saints...We will win by double digits. It won't be as easy as we'd like (like the Eagles did on Monday) but it will be a W and that is all that really matters.
    oh your so sure we will win by double digits, let alone win a game that hasn't been played, what happens if big ben brakes his leg on the first snap of the game or suddenly dies from choking on a meatball during a team lunch????? any given sunday

    i hope the defense doesn't show as much interest as you do.

  10. #10
    Draft Pick mwittman5's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    san diego, ca
    Posts
    412
    Quote Originally Posted by super cleats View Post
    oh your so sure we will win by double digits, let alone win a game that hasn't been played, what happens if big ben brakes his leg on the first snap of the game or suddenly dies from choking on a meatball during a team lunch????? any given sunday

    i hope the defense doesn't show as much interest as you do.
    Theres so many what "ifs" that its best not to play that game. What if there isnt a game sunday, what if the raiders cant find a plane to pittsburgh

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Steelers fan's big wish came true
    By Stlrs4Life in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-12-2009, 08:56 PM
  2. I Hate the Ravens
    By FC FURY in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 12:09 AM
  3. The Gospel / Week #3
    By Iron City South in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 09-23-2007, 10:27 AM
  4. The Gospel / Week #2
    By Iron City South in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-15-2007, 08:13 PM
  5. Spreading the GOSPEL: Steelers vs. Ravens Breakdown
    By Iron City South in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-25-2006, 11:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •