View Poll Results: do you like coach tomlin?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

24 57.14%
  • No

18 42.86%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Coach Tomlin

Bookmark and Share
    2nd String

Coach Tomlin

I like him, do you?

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    I tried to like him... honest

But It bothers me when coaches dont show emotion. You could still tell when Tony Dungy was pissed, im just saying. He doesnt make adjustments well or put his foot down with the cordinators.

Tomlin is also the king of stating the obvious while not saying anything at all during his pressers...

Im sold... that we need a new direction.

Unfortunatley Tomlin isnt going any where... fast, for that I clicked NO.
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

My Mood
    Clowns
    No I think he is in over his head and does not know how to finish the last half of the season. He has had collapses in 2 of his 3 seasons here as head coach and the way things looked last night it looks like a 3rd could well be on it's way. He lucked into a Super Bowl in 2008 getting to play the Chargers and Ravens instead of two teams that beat them in the regular season the Colts and Titans. Ill say this much a loss this weekend to Oakland here at Heinz Field and this Steelers team is in huge huge trouble and in danger of falling apart...

I am beginning to lean towards a no vote; however, I will give him the benefit of the doubt. If this team continues to squander opportunities and leads, use poor clock management, and haphazardly challenge calls, I will be a concrete no vote. Tomlin needs to get this team its motivation back, like it had the first four weeks of this season. Until he does that, I will continue to be less than impressed with his coaching ability.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Everytime they showed Belicheck yesterday, he was on the bench, with his players, going over schemes. Everytime they showed Tomlin he was staring off into the distance with an angry look on his face. And there lies your problem. Tomlin doesn't communicate. He doesn't do anything to turn the game around.

2nd String
    has anyone got a clip where it showed a split screen of bellichick and tomlin, and they both had heartrate box monitors.... LOL tomlins was like /\_/\_/\ and bellichecks was _______

Tomlin at one point looked to be shivering...I think he was under the weather!

Do I like him, not that much. Is he a decent coach, sure!
    Last edited by LatrobePA; 11-15-2010 at 05:50 PM.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    The Rooney's are not going to fire Tomlin so whether you like him or not he's going to be our coach for a long time. The Steelers don't replace coaches at will like some teams so they are going to give him every opportunity to be successful.

Tomlin is the type of coach that lets his assistants do the coaching on gameday and what they say goes. That's ok for Lebeau because he is a master mind genius, a legend. However for a guy like Arians, it's not ok. Even Cowher would step in and throw in his 2 cents during the game.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Not ready to throw in the towel just yet for my support of Coach Tomlin...IMHO however Arians should have been gone yesterday....

My Mood
    Addicted
    I use to, but not any more... he looks confused as hell when he is getting his @$$ whooped in a game and he doesn't makes the necessary adjustments to win the game, he has horrible clock management skills, he sucks in challenges, He doesn't hold his Coordinators responsible for their BULL SH&! game plans...He doesn't play rookies when he should,i bet he didn't want to play Maurkice Pouncey @ Center because even with the talent MP displayed Hartpig was working with the 1st teamers up untill week 3 of the preseason i believe, he had no choice but to turn to MP because Hartpig was due 2 million if he made the opening day roster, i don't see Tomlin taking charge of the team like i think he should, with the talent we have i say clean house and bring in Rob Ryan, i would love to see a Ryan boy with our defense we need new schemes on offense and defense IMO...I supported Tomlin in the beginning but IMO he is just not getting the job done anymore even though he has never had a losing season yet...

Thread Information