Thread: Matt Stover...

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Clowns

Matt Stover...

l believe is still out there and if the Steelers go out and sign anybody to replace Reed I hope he is the guy. Stover is a little bit younger and can still get it done more then a guy like John Carney I believe who has been mentioned on here as well a few times. He kicked last year for the Colts when Vinatieri went down for the year in mid-season and did a great job. Stover is 41-42 years old and has hit some big kicks in his career while kicking for the Ravens in his career. Plus, wouldnt it be great to bring a guy like Stover in here and he ends up hauting his old team in a few weeks when the Steelers play the Ravens by kicking a game winning FG in Baltimore where he played for all those years. Signing a guy like Stover I believe for the remainder of the season where he has kicked at Heinz Field a lot and is more familiar with it then a lot of rookie kickers or other kickers period that they could bring in I believe makes the most sense...Whats your thoughts on Matt Stover fellas??

not the answer at all by any stretch of the imagination

My Mood
    Clowns
    Who do you suggest then Train that you can bring in here that knows Heinz Field like Stover does and has experience in kicking in big game situations?? And dont say sticking with Reed he is a ****ing disaster and a head case at this point. The 26 yard miss last night was the last straw with me for him. There arent many guys out there Stover is the best option...What other free agent kickers could they sign aside from Stover that would be better?? Names please...

Thread Information