Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WEEK 15 NFL COVERAGE ON CBS AND FOX

Bookmark and Share
    House of Steel

WEEK 15 NFL COVERAGE ON CBS AND FOX

once again, CBS has the singleheader and FOX on the Double. The Steelers game is kind of widespread this week. Of course, we are stuck with the damn Shitters. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

CBS:

FOX:

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    i'll be at my grandparents for the next 2 weeks, i wonder if i'm in the yellow area or still in the caca brown part lol
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

My Mood
    Addicted
    Sunday Ticket baby!!!!!! .....lol They can take those colors and well, you know.

House of Steel
    YES, SF, don't need to rub it in. Goodness. I heard the NFL Network is going to be part of the free cable lineup for two big cable providers. Is this true?

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    I'll be watching this one !

HOS, the NFL network is not going to ever be on free the cable lineup because there is no such thing as free cable. NFL network will not be on your basic service that normally runs up to channels in the 70's..it will be part of digital cable lineups for all cable providers, but that's only if the NFL and the rest of the cable industry that doesnt carry it yet come to an agreement at some point.

I'm going to need to get a new TV because there will be nothing good on mine this weekend!

House of Steel
    I know cable won't be free, I meant on basic, sheesh, I am klutz today. I thought Comcast was going to put it on the basic cable where you won't have to pay extra like you do digital. I wish we had digitial cable here. I like watching the Game Show Network, NFL Network, and all the ESPN channels.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Nope trust me, they will never put it on basic cable. #1 because it costs too much, #2 because the NFL network won't allow it, and #3 because most systems don't have the channel space on the basic lineup. You can only have so many channels, and types of channels on basic cable. So unless a miracle happens, you won't see it on basic.

House of Steel
    GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, man I hate politics.

SA First Blitzburgh Blitzburgh55's Avatar
    i get the game

Thread Information