Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Secondary??? Gay??? Int???

Bookmark and Share

Secondary??? Gay??? Int???

Secondary: How come it looks like we always play prevent and we always give up TDs and fast TDs. I am sorry this secondary is WAYYYYY BELOW average they are going to be picked apart by the high powered passing teams. Troy still doesn't look like his old self, there was a pass or two that OLD TROY would have gotten the pick.

Gay: I don't care if he made the block and the rush on the passer with the zone blitz, he is terrible I have never liked him, he is terrible, this years draft BETTER address that if not there then with Lewis or someone

INT: MILLER YOU NEED TO BREAK UP THE PLAY!!! Last weeks fumble and this weeks ALLOWING of the INT??? Come on get your head on straight. You are a great player but he needs to think, KNOCK IT DOWN or even hold the guy, that was a changing point of the game that we ALMOSTTTTT LOST

The second TD to Owens: Great Great pass nothing you can do on that

Overall Grade: B-: offense played well but still question a few play calls but MUCH better then last week and lot better dealing the A gap blitz, Special teams did well, Defense sometimes its the best and sometimes its the worst

6-2???? ehhhhh doesn't look like a top team this week, a lot of work to do

GO STEELERS!!!!

PS anyone have any steelers pats tickets they wanna sell lol

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerEyeZ View Post
    Overall Grade: B-: offense played well but still question a few play calls but MUCH better then last week and lot better dealing the A gap blitz, Special teams did well, Defense sometimes its the best and sometimes its the worst
    B-????!! The only upside of this game was the special teams. I give them a D..only because they didn't lose.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Gay got torched tonight on multiple occasions, TO ate him alive tonight. To his credit though he did come up with some nice pressures on blitzes and some tackles in the 4th quarter.

A 34 zone blitz defense means that your DB's play off the WR to not allow the big play. That's the way it's designed, always has been, always will be. The idea is that you don't give up the big play and you don't believe an offense will move the length of the field without making a mistake where you can capitalize on a turnover or atleast force a punt.

2nd String
    your a douche bag if you think gay played bad, he played pretty well, how about mcfadden being burned by a 37 year old, how about 4th quarter meltdowns, how about ****** *** offensive and defensive play-calls.

it's time to get rid of dick lebeau, if not for harrison we would of lost

i cant wait until next week, when the patriots rape us and we might finally realise we are overrated. remember in 2007 when brady toyed with lebeaus mind.

A 34 zone blitz defense means that your DB's play off the WR to not allow the big play. That's the way it's designed, always has been, always will be. The idea is that you don't give up the big play and you don't believe an offense will move the length of the field without making a mistake where you can capitalize on a turnover or atleast force a punt.
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm the jets play 3-4 and blitz like crazy but dont go 40 yards off the wide receiver....

My Mood
    Addicted
    Yeah, I think there's probably a way to play a 3-4 defense and not give up 15 years on every pass play.

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    TO is how old and he torched us all night... lets not draft a CB (or OT) until the fifth round again...
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

2nd String
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachintosh66 View Post
    TO is how old and he torched us all night... lets not draft a CB (or OT) until the fifth round again...
    let's not trade up for earl thomas like i suggested.

maybe this year we can trade down and miss on

prince akumara
    aaron williams
    mark barron
    the list goes on...

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by super cleats View Post
    let's not trade up for earl thomas like i suggested.

maybe this year we can trade down and miss on

prince akumara
    aaron williams
    mark barron
    the list goes on...
    Well we did need a Center, so Im ok w/ Pouncey
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

Yeah Pouncey was a great get....he will be a staple for the Steelers for YEARSSSS to come, however they NEED to do something with this secondary, and stop this prevent lets sit down and do nothing bc we have a lead ****

2nd String
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachintosh66 View Post
    Well we did need a Center, so Im ok w/ Pouncey
    that's true, but earl would of fixed our secondary problems just like he has done in seattle.

we can't go much longer depriving our first round picks on secondary players...

Thread Information