Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Thanks again Browns...

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Clowns

Thanks again Browns...

For once again upsetting a team like the Patriots today like you did the Saints two weeks ago when the Steelers have to play that same team next week, when you had no business winning either of these games. Now much like last week the Steelers are going to get a much more focused and prepared and desperate Pats team coming in here needing to win to keep pace with the Jets in the division. Ill say this much if the Ravens win that game Thursday night in Atlanta and the Steelers by some chance dont win tomorrow night in Cincy they are going to be pretty damn close to MUST win mode facing the Patriots here next Sunday. These next 2 games for the Steelers with the Bengals and Patriots are absolutely huge...

...Peyton hillis is a throwback kind of player...scary...getting it done...he has just been punishing and wearing teams out....
    To hell with the rest of the clowns....
    "Like a midget at a urinal, I knew I had to be on my toes." - Lt. Frank Drevin

My Mood
    Clowns
    Hillis didnt run at all against the Steelers they pretty much held him in check for the entire game...

Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
    Hillis didnt run at all against the Steelers they pretty much held him in check for the entire game...
    Youre absolutely right TiAB...Yet some feel our d is in trouble....very intriguing....
    "Like a midget at a urinal, I knew I had to be on my toes." - Lt. Frank Drevin

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    If we can't beat teams at the their best then we aren't as good as we think we are. The Browns to their credit beat to playoff caliber teams back to back, and now we get the aftermath. Belichick doesn't usually lose 2 in a row so we are going to have to bring our A game for sure weekend at Heinz.

First things first though, the Bengals are desperate too, in a much worse situation than the Pats. This game is a must win for us, even more now that the Ratbirds won today.

My Mood
    Fight
    Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
    For once again upsetting a team like the Patriots today like you did the Saints two weeks ago when the Steelers have to play that same team next week, when you had no business winning either of these games. Now much like last week the Steelers are going to get a much more focused and prepared and desperate Pats team coming in here needing to win to keep pace with the Jets in the division. Ill say this much if the Ravens win that game Thursday night in Atlanta and the Steelers by some chance dont win tomorrow night in Cincy they are going to be pretty damn close to MUST win mode facing the Patriots here next Sunday. These next 2 games for the Steelers with the Bengals and Patriots are absolutely huge...
    We need to win games just as bad as the Pats and the Saints so if they want it more than we do then we don't deserve to win in the first place. I won't give the Clowns credit for us losing anyways.

WHO WANTS IT MORE??
    "Without ME, it's just AWESO"
    and
    "To all the virgins, thanks for nothing"

My Mood
    Clowns
    The Steelers for whatever reason when they are playing a good team like the Saints or the Patriots who they get next week and they absolutely need to win do not seem to bring their A game for whatever reason and they can never seem to find any kind of groove in these games. Maybe it's just me talking but that's what it seems like. When a good team needs to win a game in the most desperate way and they play the Steelers they usually seem to end up winning it...

Hillis was banged up our first meeting...He's a badass white boy!!

I love the way this kid runs!!

IMO Brady hates life right now!

My Mood
    Addicted
    Why everyone is all hung up on this Browns beating the team we're playing the week before thing. Kinda sounds like some superstitious $hit to me. Honestly, any team can beat any time on any given day. What does it matter who they played the week before, or if they won or lost?

Warren, OH. It's about a hour & 45 minutes NW from the Burgh.
    I didn't give the Browns much credit against the Saints, I figured it was a fluke, but man..they laid an *** kicking on the Pats, I gotta give them credit for that. I look at it this way: the Steelers just need to rise up and take this game in Cincy and then return home to play the Pats, and to our defense, we're no pushovers at home. It won't be easy for the Pats to come into Heinz field where there is no love lost and take this game from Pittsburgh, no way, no how.

Thread Information