Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pro Bowl Voting

Bookmark and Share

Pro Bowl Voting

As much as a lark as I think it is for fans to vote for Pro Bowl election, I urge you to vote for James Harrison. For one, I think he deserves it and for another to show your support for his play all in the face of the leagues softer stance. I thought he had a great quote in saying that he will have to go about half speed in the new nfl and that it will be compared to the nonexistant line play in the Pro Bowl. Hopefully in Jan/Feb you will be turning down another offer from Barack to come visit the White House.
    Have Terrible Towel, Will Travel.

Timmons should be a shoe in as starter with the way he's playing. Everyone should vote for him he'll have an uphill battle going against Lewis.

Pouncey will be tough with Mangold and Mack ahead of him.

Harrison will have Cameron Wake to deal with but I think he at least gets one of the spots because of notoriety.

Polamalu is a given.

Quote Originally Posted by DanRooney View Post
    Timmons should be a shoe in as starter with the way he's playing. Pouncey will be tough with Mangold and Mack ahead of him.

Harrison will have Cameron Wake to deal with but I think he at least gets one of the spots because of notoriety.

Polamalu is a given.
    Timmons is for sure a shoe in.
    Mack isn't all that, Mangold is a pro. Mack's a whiner. IM dumb *** O.
    Have Terrible Towel, Will Travel.

My Mood
    Addicted
    James Harrison is a menace to society. HOW IN THE WORLD would he be voted in to the probowl?

Assistant Coach nuclearchihuahuas's Avatar
    I've been repetitively voting for Harrison all morning. I figure I'll stop after I hit 1000 votes for Harrison. I love that he's a "menace to society" as any true fan would want him to be. I also vote repetitively for Timmons, Woodley,Polamalu and Roethlisberger and Ward, Wallace and Pouncey...just because I can...love those guys!
    :logospin:

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by nuclearchihuahuas View Post
    I've been repetitively voting for Harrison all morning. I figure I'll stop after I hit 1000 votes for Harrison. I love that he's a "menace to society" as any true fan would want him to be. I also vote repetitively for Timmons, Woodley,Polamalu and Roethlisberger and Ward, Wallace and Pouncey...just because I can...love those guys!
    My menace to society comment was sarcasm but I guess he kind of is on the field.

Duke of 531
    Timmons and harrison should be no brainers...it would really be great to see pouncey get in he definetly deserves at least a reserve spot, I think the coaches like to pick a few rookies who have really been outstanding, pouncey definetly fits that bill....i didn't think in a million years a rookie could come in and play center in the NFL the way he has, he's absolutely proven me wrong...go steelers

Assistant Coach nuclearchihuahuas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    My menace to society comment was sarcasm but I guess he kind of is on the field.
    Sorry--sometimes its kind of hard to tell on an electronic forum--

I am still voting repetitively for Harrison on the ballot--hope everyone else is too!
    :logospin:

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    Realistic... Timmons deserves it, Maybe Harrison... thats it.

Pouncey has to deal with Mangold as DanRooney said... But will be a multi-time probowler at least, when its all said and done.

I refuse to vote for the big names (Manning, Brady etc) every year...
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    For the Steelers..

Timmons for sure, he's a no brainer IMO.

Harrison would be a fan favorite if for no other reason than all the crap he's dealt with and still playing well.

Mendenhall, if he continues to play well could be a darkhorse or an alternate.

Wallace is putting up big numbers, I could see him possibly getting a shot..but the voting will be crowded.

Pouncey could get an outside shot at making; he's definitely got rookie of the year honors for the team IMO right now. If he does get in, it would probably be as an alternate just because of more established players.

Heath Miller should get a nod to a pro bowl, perhaps with Dallas Clark on IR he just might get a shot this year.

Don't count out Ike Taylor from being a possibility too. He's playing well this year overall.

Thread Information