Thread: NFL Predictions Week 8: Steelers and Everyone Else

Bookmark and Share
    Rookie Free Agent

NFL Predictions Week 8: Steelers and Everyone Else

We have a big game this Sunday night and the spotlight is on again. The Saints are a tough team at home but they are not as dominant(lucky) as they were last year. They have already lost at home this year.

I entered in the statistical numbers again this week and came up with the predictions again. You might call me a homer for this prediction but the Steelers should win by three points against the Saints. It was the computer that picked it so you'll have to call the computer biased but it is the same system I keep using and it does not always pick the Steelers to win.

I do have the complete weeks predictions back at my sight www.ArmchairReport.com

Fot those of you that have read and enjoyed it I hope it is giving you more different information. We'll keep updating the info.

Respectfully
    E. Hartman

My Mood
    Love
    Super Bowl hang over for saints.

I just don't see us winning this game...

Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    I have to agree. Sure, they are most welcome to surprise me, but Saints are a very darn good football team, despite what their record says, and they have to perfect matchup to beat Steelers. Even with Ziggy in, instead of Aaron Smith, you do not run against Steelers. You do, however, throw against Steelers, and that is exactly what Saints do.
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

Im with the consensus so far. I just dont know if we can go down there and win. Its going to be tough. The Steelers can win but I'll be a little surprised if they do.

Hmm... We are going to the Super Bowl and cant beat a team with 0 RB's and both starting CB's Hurt.... Please... then we are not that good.

we only need to out score Brees with no running game... with Ben our top 5 QB.. Ward, Miller and Wallace and Mendenhall/Redman in the pony.

the saints have not scored any big points this year other than on tampa.... and they are 4-3 playing all losers so far this year. any team with a storng defense has beat them.

so in reality the only reason you guys think we will lose this game is because we insist on keeping arians on our team. he in my mind is our weakest link.... must be in yours also.
    Last edited by coldrolled; 10-30-2010 at 02:36 PM.

2nd String
    it depends how much we want this, if lebeau starts calling plays properly to STOPPING the pass we will win.

New Orleans had a magical season last year, NOW they are back to being there normal selves... thanks for making peyton choke but now the ride is over. back to normality.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    This is a big game for us, it would be big if we were healthy but it's even bigger now. The Saints can be as good as anyone on any given week. I see this game going either way at this point.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    i hear you. just because the browns beat them, doesn't mean the steelers will. i think they are looking to redeem themselves as champs in front of the national audience. BUT, i think if we can get the passing game going as brees will, it will be anybodys game.

Thread Information