Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cameron Jordan

Bookmark and Share

Cameron Jordan

So, I see a lot of mock drafts at the moment sending this fella to Steelers. He is listed as DE/DT, however i doubt they'll ever use him as DT as he is only listed at 283. As i can only access one game a week in Denmark, I have yet to see him play, so I would love some info on the kid, and know whether or not he is a 3-4 DE, or another Ziggy-ish player.

Edit:

While browsing over some more mocks i fell over this mock:

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB...c.php?t=405477

I know it would make me jizz... I know it aint happening at all, but still...
    Last edited by JensK; 10-23-2010 at 09:12 PM.
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    I can't see the Steelers going offense the first three picks.......I would love the pick of Baldwin and would go ape **** if he ends up a Steeler.....

I would like to see a DE addressed early in the draft since Ziggy Hood isn't showing much....I think its a solid year for 3-4 DE but a terrible year for 3-4 NTs......

Allen Bailey from Miami, Cameron Heyward from Ohio State, Nick Fairley from Auburn are all 3-4 DEs and probably will be first round picks......Cameron Jordan, Cal and
    JJ Watt, Wisconsin are two other 3-4 DE's whose stock could rise come NFL draft time.......

If the Steelers don't take a WR early....I really like DeAndre Brown from Southern Miss........A WR I have seen play multiple times on tv is Tandon Doss from Indiana.....I live in Indiana so I know all about this guy...He constantly has made plays for the Hoosiers this year when I have watched......Don't know if he just a product of the system at IU since Indiana passes the ball over the field with QB, Ben Chappell.......But I have been impressed with Doss......

2nd String
    Why would we select a wide receiver in round one, that guy is retarded, he doesn't deserve to have a computer to spew his crap on the net.

Quote Originally Posted by super cleats View Post
    Why would we select a wide receiver in round one, that guy is retarded, he doesn't deserve to have a computer to spew his crap on the net.
    I agree that we do not appear to need a WR right now but man the guy is just sharing his opinion. That said Hines isn't going to last more than 2-3 more seasons. We don't know how Brown and Sanders will pan out yet but the future looks bright. That leave Wallace as the only sure thing over the next 5 years.

I would love to see us draft a top notch safety right now. Clark is a great intimidator but not so good at coverage. Troy is awesome but if he goes down with an injury...well 09 was not so kind to us. Get a great S now and let him learn the system. He will be ready to rock in 2012.

I also KNOW that we need a lot of help on the OL. Pouncey has looked great thus far but for us to build another great team we need more than a great center. I hope we go OL with our 1st and 2nd rounders.

But at the end of the day you know that we will draft the best available. Hey I won't complain if we draft 32nd!

Why we would select a WR? Well, Hines is most certainly not getting younger, Wallace is (so far) a one-trick pony, and we do not know what we have in Sanders and Brown yet. A great WR would most certainly be a decent pick imo. Besides, it have us going with Mike Pouncey in the second, and Noel Devine in the third would be nothing short of amazing.
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

My Mood
    Fight
    Exactly what I was thinking, You can keep those mocks to yourself because one a WR?

Quote Originally Posted by JensK View Post
    Why we would select a WR? Well, Hines is most certainly not getting younger, Wallace is (so far) a one-trick pony, and we do not know what we have in Sanders and Brown yet. A great WR would most certainly be a decent pick imo. Besides, it have us going with Mike Pouncey in the second, and Noel Devine in the third would be nothing short of amazing.
    I don't get it you call Wallace a "one-trick pony" and your one of the guys that said Sweed was going to be the savior after 3 failed years of sucking his balls. Told you so, you already have forgotten Sweed so Wallace must be doing something right to keep the Sweed lovers at bay.
    We don't need WR we need a DL or Safety because you said yourself Ziggy sux and apparentlly your know exactly what this team needs.
    "Without ME, it's just AWESO"
    and
    "To all the virgins, thanks for nothing"

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    You draft best player available regardless except for QB......I don't care if the Steelers pick OL, DL, WR, LB, S, CB.....Just as long it is best player available.........

Of course I would like to see a stud 3-4 DE or a stud OT drafted but if the best trench guys are taken and a WR like Baldwin is there then I would have no problem with it......I like Mike Wallace as much as any Steelers fan but I do have some questions about him......Is Wallace going to be a number 1 WR one day?......I see Wallace always as a solid number 2......

I like the potential of both Sanders and Brown........But still you can never have enough weapons for your QB especially since Ben is still in his prime.......

Quote Originally Posted by Blazedby92 View Post
    Exactly what I was thinking, You can keep those mocks to yourself because one a WR?

I don't get it you call Wallace a "one-trick pony" and your one of the guys that said Sweed was going to be the savior after 3 failed years of sucking his balls. Told you so, you already have forgotten Sweed so Wallace must be doing something right to keep the Sweed lovers at bay.
    We don't need WR we need a DL or Safety because you said yourself Ziggy sux and apparentlly your know exactly what this team needs.
    I always enjoy your posts a lot. Always trying to attempt flaming someone if possible.

So far, all Wallace have done is to run ****ing fast. That is awesome, and he is most likely the fastest WR in the NFL, but that is what we've seen from him so far. I don't claim its bad, but that is what he do. He have even said so him self, that so far that is what they have been using him for. I have hardly forgotten Sweed, and I still think he can be a good WR in the NFL, but he is injured at the moment, as I have to assume you know. I also don't see him getting more chances with the Steelers, as they did draft two WRs. That does not change that I still think he'll be good somewhere, but I am just not going to count him in anymore.

Sure, we need a DE, which is also why I asked a question about a player, and then i explained why i thought that picking a WR is not a bad pick at all.

As for me knowing about the teams needs - Do you? Do you know better than me? The internet must really be a frustrating place for you, if you get pissed every time someone have an opinion that someone does not

Black@Gold Forever32, do you think there is any OT worth taking this year so far? From what I am hearing, the OT class is pretty weak compared to last year.

because this is an epic WR class, (except baldwin he will flop) but if they could get julio or floyd it would be amazing...ward is so old, wallace ONLY catches the deep ball hes not a route runner and hes a pussy...theres a reason why he has only 2-3 catches a game.

brown and sanders look like solid #3s, maybe 2s but not much more. ward isnt even a true #1, hes a glorified slot WR, wouldnt it be nice to have a stud #1 for once?

My Mood
    Fight
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    because this is an epic WR class, (except baldwin he will flop) but if they could get julio or floyd it would be amazing...ward is so old, wallace ONLY catches the deep ball hes not a route runner and hes a pussy...theres a reason why he has only 2-3 catches a game.

brown and sanders look like solid #3s, maybe 2s but not much more. ward isnt even a true #1, hes a glorified slot WR, wouldnt it be nice to have a stud #1 for once?
    It's worked so far so no I don't really care for a DIVA.

So what if he isn't a great route runner he can catch and get open, we once had a so called great receiver that could run GREAT routes but couldn't catch I think the latter is better.
    Last edited by Blazedby92; 10-25-2010 at 01:54 PM.
    "Without ME, it's just AWESO"
    and
    "To all the virgins, thanks for nothing"

Thread Information