Thread: Steeler Addicts Exclusive Interview: Jim O'Brien, author of - "The Chief"

Bookmark and Share

Threaded View

My Mood
    Curmudgeon

Steeler Addicts Exclusive Interview: Jim O'Brien, author of - "The Chief"

Update November, 22, 2010
    SteelerAddicts.com is pleased to present an exclusive interview with Jim O'brien. Accomplished sports writer, historian, and author of some of the most insightful books you'll ever come across about not only the Steelers but all of Pittsburgh sports in general. Please give a listen to the interview and you'll get a small taste of what a man of this caliber is all about. Afterwards, head on over to his website, www.jimobriensportsauthor.com and you can find all the information you need about his work and how to order it online. He also does a lot of book signings before every Steelers home game as well as various other venues so be sure to check him out if you get a chance to meet him in person.

Click here to listen to the exclusive interview with Jim O'brien.

================================================== =======

Just found out today that the author of "The Chief", Jim O'brien, has allowed us to do an interview with him, as early as next week!!! It will be a real honor to speak with him and get some insight on his inspiration for the book.

http://www.jimobriensportsauthor.com/products.htm

Big thanks goes out to Lloydfan4life, who met Jim and picked up an autographed copy of the book last weekend when he was in Pittsburgh for the game. In their conversations on Saturday evening I believe it was, he sent me a text with the picture he got with Jim. I texted him back and asked him to talk to Jim about possibly doing an interview with us.

I spoke to Mr. O'brien via email just today and he was gracious enough to give us alittle time next week to speak with him.

I'll be lining up some questions to ask so if anybody has them please post up here or PM them to me ASAP! I don't know the exact date/time of the call yet but I should find that out in the coming days.
    Last edited by BlitzburghRockCity; 11-22-2010 at 08:14 PM.

Thread Information