Well Im back here again to give you my scenario the Steelers playoff chances. The Steelers did get a lot of help today and they didnt as well. They needed 5 teams to lose Cincy,Jags,KC,Denver,and the Jets and 3 of them did out of 5. It probably should have been 4 seeing that the Colts lost to the Jags which was a real killer for the Steelers as I see some of you already posted on here earlier today. I expected Cincy to beat Oakland I knew that was a longshot, but I also told everybody all week that Denver would lose to San Diego,Jets would lose to Buffalo,and the Chiefs would lose to Ravens and they all did. I was absolutely stunned that Indy got blown out by the Jags considering they were coming off a loss last week and I didnt expect the Colts to lose 2 games in a row. With that being said the scenario is now this the Steelers are at 6-7 they are a game behind 3 teams the Broncos,Chiefs,and Jets,and 2 games behind 2 teams the Bengals and Jags. Here is the deal for next week now. All 5 of these teams have road games. The Bengals play at Indy,Jags play at Tennessee,Jets play at Minnesota,KC play at San Diego,and Denver plays at Arizona who pulled the big upset today over Seattle in Arizona a team that beat the Broncos in Denver by 3 just last week.

The key teams to watch next week are the Jags,Cincy and Denver. KC I think will lose to San Diego and that will give them 7 losses and thus if the Steelers win out we win the tiebraker over them based on the head to head meeting. So that takes care of the Chiefs. Im pretty sure if the Jets lose one of the next 2 to either Minnesota or Miami both on the road and they finish 9-7 the Steelers win the tiebraker with them based on common opponents. So again here is the deal.

The Steelers really need the Jags to lose in Tennessee and the Bengals to lose in Indy next week. Both have a real good shot of happening I think. Colts are playing Cincy in Indy and I cant see them losing 3 in a row, and the Jags are playing a hot Tennessee team right now who is playing very well especially at home and always plays the Jags tough since they are in their own division. The Steelers need Cincy to pretty much lose out because if they finish 9-7 with the Bengals they will lose the tiebraker because Cincy would have a better conference record then the Steelers. Cincy finishes up with games at Indy,at Denver,and with the Steelers so it is very very possible they can lose out and finish at 8-8 and if the Steelers win out they finish at 9-7. The Jags finish up with games at Tennessee,home to New England,and at Kansas City on New Years Eve. They can definitely lose all 3 of those. The key game will be next week at Tennessee it will probably be the easiest one for the Jags to win out of the 3. If the Jags win next week we cant catch them because that would give them 9 wins and we lose the head to head with them because we lost to them 9-0 the 2nd game of the year. That leaves the Broncos who finish up with games at Arizona,home to Cincy and home to San Francisco. Now the Broncos can still finish 9-7 and the Steelers can win the tiebraker against them if they do finish 9-7 if Kansas City finishes 9-7 which I think they will because they will beat Oakland and the Jags the last 2 weeks to get them to 9-7. They would cancel out Denver because of the better division record and the Steelers would win the head to head tiebraker with Kansas City because they beat them. So with Denver the Steelers need them to lose either to Arizona next week or to San Francisco the last week. Its gonna be tough but stranger things have happened and any team can lose any given week. Denver has lost 4 in a row and is really struggling with Cutler in there now. Arizona will play them tough next week I think.

So there is your updated scenarios here at the end of the night here. The Steelers still do remain alive and I do think can beat a pretty banged up beat up Carolina team next week. The Steelers next week though keep in mind need Cincy to lose in Indy which I think will happen, and they need the Jags to lose in Tennessee which also can happen as well. If Denver would lose to Arizona as well that would be huge seeing that they play Cincy the following week and unless that game ends in a tie one of those teams will get to 9 wins and the Steelers couldnt catch them.

But the Steelers are still very much alive for the wildcard spot guys so dont give up yet. Cincy and the Jags have very tough schedules and can easily lose out seeing who they play. The Jags beating Indy today was a killer because then all 4 would have lost and been 7-6 and we would have been a game back of the 6th spot behind KC,Jets,Denver,and the Jags. The math is still possible like I been saying guys and until its not Ill keep believing and giving you my scenarios like I just did here. Let me know what you guys think about this latest one.