Thread: Steelers and Ravens schedules the next 4 weeks...

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    colts-hater

Steelers and Ravens schedules the next 4 weeks...

The next 4 weeks for both the Ravens and the Steelers will go along way to being able to figure out who is going to have control of the AFC North going into their rematch in about 6 weeks in Baltimore. The Steelers next 4 games are at Miami,at New Orleans,at Cincinnati,and home to New England, while the Ravens next 4 games are home to Buffalo and Miami and then on the road at Atlanta and Carolina. Advantage definitely does favor the Ravens in this stretch of games. However, the Steelers after this stretch of games other then having to go to Baltimore only have 2 road games left going to Buffalo and going to Cleveland to close the year out. 5 of their last 8 games are at Heinz Field and playing both the Patriots and the Jets here at home as opposed to having to go on the road to face them will help the Steelers a great deal. So if I had to guess Im going to say the Ravens will probably have a better record then the Steelers heading into their rematch in December but it will be only by a game and as long as that stays like that the Steelers still have a chance to get back that win the Ravens got from them here in Pittsburgh by beating them in Baltimore in December. As long as the Steelers take care of business in Cincinnati in 3 weeks on Monday night they will enter their game with the Ravens with the exact same division record as the Ravens at 2-1 because the Ratbirds dont play another division game until they play the Steelers in December and then play the Browns and Bengals the last 2 weeks of the season. So as I said as long as the Steelers stay even with the Ravens or one game behind them in the loss column and as long as one of those losses isnt to Cincy the Steelers will be in excellent position to overtake the Ravens for the division and compete for the 1 and 2 seed with the Jets as well...

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    I think Atlanta can beat the Ravens......The Ravens secondary is in shambles and I know Reed will be back soon but still he will have shake off some rust........Have you ever seen the stat line for Matt Ryan when he plays at home?....His stats are off the charts.....lol

The Dolphins are one of the teams that could always surprise......Buffalo and Carolina don't have a prayer against the Ravens....But I will be rooting hard for Buffalo to shock the world this week...lol

It'll be neck to neck with the rats....

My Mood
    colts-hater
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    I think Atlanta can beat the Ravens......The Ravens secondary is in shambles and I know Reed will be back soon but still he will have shake off some rust........Have you ever seen the stat line for Matt Ryan when he plays at home?....His stats are off the charts.....lol

The Dolphins are one of the teams that could always surprise......Buffalo and Carolina don't have a prayer against the Ravens....But I will be rooting hard for Buffalo to shock the world this week...lol
    Let's say the Steelers go 2-2 in this 4 game stretch worse case scenario and beat the Dolphins and Bengals and lose to the Saints and the Patriots and then follow that up by beating the Raiders and Bills which we all think they will do before they play the Ravens. That will put the Steelers record at 8-3 going into the Baltimore game in December. That means that the Ravens could win their next 5 games against Buffalo,Miami,Atlanta,Carolina,and Tampa and be 9-2 and the Steelers will still have a chance to overtake them in the AFC North if they beat them in Baltimore on December 5th. That loss yesterday for the Ratbirds at the hands of the Patriots after being up 10 was a big loss for them in my opinion and had they held on and won that game it really would have put even more pressure on the Steelers to have no room for error on this tough upcoming 4 game stretch. But because they didnt the Steelers I believe even though they dont want too can afford to drop a game or two in this stretch and will still be okay in terms of still having a legit chance of winning this division and still having a shot to get a bye or homefield advantage in the AFC. Winning 2 of these 3 on the road I believe will really be a shot in the arm for the Steelers as they come home here to play Brady and the Patriots on Sunday night in mid-November. You gotta believe Ben will be super pumped up to want to beat Brady on national TV...

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Back to Back to Back games on the road just sucks no matter how you slice it. Playing on the road is where you really find out what you're made of. It's you against the world and nobody wants you to win but the guys in the locker room. I suspect this team will come together and play well on the road and go at the very worse 2-2. Hell we all thought they'd be 2-2 or 1-3. I like our chances against anyone; that 3rd game will be the test, not so much because of the opponent but because of just being worn out from going on the road so much. The Ravens flat rang out of gas as the game went on and the Pats seemed to get stronger. It will be tough but if we can get through it we'll be a better team for more reasons than just the record.

I fully expect us to be within a game of Baltimore either way by the time we meet later this year and it will be a war.

My Mood
    Sunshine
    Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
    Let's say the Steelers go 2-2 in this 4 game stretch

Lets not.

Thread Information