Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: First Place.....ALONE!

Bookmark and Share
    Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar

First Place.....ALONE!

Well, the Rat Birds got what they deserved today and now the Universe is back in it's proper order.

What I like is that our team is still ascending and has a lot more upside then what they've shown so far. If you look at it in that context, you've got to like our chances of having the best record in the AFC.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    They had a 10 point lead twice in that game and allowed the Patriots to come back. I was thinking it might end up in a tie the way they were going there for a while. Smart move by Belichick to kick on 3rd down just in case.

All in all, alone in first place and win today, just doesn't get much better than that. Now it's up to us to stay there.

Assistant Coach nuclearchihuahuas's Avatar
    I have got to believe the offense can only get better from here--I was reasonably impressed with the play of the o-line. I can't stand how poorly the D was playing in the second half especially the 4th quarter--I am guessing it was prevent by design--but man it really sucked to watch. The job got done and Ben got some rust off. On to Miami!
    :logospin:

My Mood
    no mood
    Feels good now hopefully we can put some more distance on them next week.

James Harrison - "Right now, you know, some people may want to jump on the Steelers bandwagon.
    Don't do that. We don't need you. We didn't need you at the beginning, we don't need you now."

My Mood
    Addicted
    Maybe now all those homer Ravens fans will shut up,

My Mood
    Addicted
    Right were we belong number one baby!! Now it's up to us to take care of business the rest of the way win the divison first then win in the playoffs and finish up with the 7th trophy in Feb, Go Steelers have anyone heard anything o the Injuries we had today?

My Mood
    Clowns
    Joe squated to pee in OT today throwing into triple coverage on 3rd down and 6 in OT when the Ravens were in Pats territory driving to kick the winning FG. The bottom line is every single loss by the Ratbirds helps and the Steelers have a chance to pad their lead in the division as long as they keep winning now...

My Mood
    Sunshine
    How can I say thank you Pats without getting sick ?

Rats still look like a better team than Pats even if they lost (glad they did of course). With Ben back though I like our chances against either

My Mood
    Clowns
    Flacco was awful today in the 4th quarter and especially in OT. He panicked in the pocket and made some terrible decisions when the game was on the line. I got news for you Joe the game you won here in Pittsburgh that made you an "elite" QB like some people were saying is done now and you have to do it week in and week out if you are going to be considered a great QB. And today Joe Cool you **** the bed big time just like you will **** the bed next time you face the Steelers in December...Wonder if Flacco says hi will be on the boards this week?? ****ing troll doesnt have the balls to show up on here when the Ravens lose and the Steelers win. But as soon as the Ravens win and the Steelers lose the balless wonder shows up...

Thread Information