Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ::Choke:: I hate Indy ... UGGH

Bookmark and Share
    Draft Pick

::Choke:: I hate Indy ... UGGH

Indy may have just choked up our playoff hopes ... I know, I know .. we dug ourselves the hole .. BUT .. there was still a chance ..

They may have just gotten rheir revenge on us for the POs last year!

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    I hate the Colts also. They are soft and they're never going to win crap with that soft bunch they have. That was the worst display of run defense I have ever seen in all my years of watching the NFL. The Steelers needed the Colts to win today and thats the only reason I'm upset over the Colts terrible performance today. But I'm also enjoying it since I hate the Colts so much.

The Colts are nothing more then a glorified Arena Football Team.

SA's #1 James Farrior Fan PITT23's Avatar
    Just another Manning collapse down the stretch.
    :: Whoa, where the hell was I for 2 years?::

It was coming, we all knew Manning couldn't carry this team on his back the entire season! Jacksonville just took advantage of their weakness with well over 300 yards rushing!

SA's Official God steelcurtain09's Avatar
    well tht pretty much kills the 5 seed

now the Steelers only hope is the 6

House of Steel
    Indy makes me sick. I am so sick of Peyton this and Peyton that, maybe this will park his damn ego. Losing James is a big loss than they all realize. There OL truly suck and so does the DL.

they can never be a good team because they pay to many "stars". no team can be great by paying 6-7 superstars and the rest just being scrubs. Thats why the steelers and patriots (eww) have been so good for so long, how many high paid superstars do the steelers and patriots have count them up.

Steelers-Porter, Faneca, ward, hamptom...and troy arguably are best player doesnt even get tons of money.

Patriots-Seymour, and who else?...brady who doesnt even make that much.

Colts-Peyton$$$$$$$$, Harrison$$$$, Wayne$$$$$$$, Freeney$$$$$$, the other pass rusher guy$$$$$, Clark$$$$, Vinetirei$$$$

Colts overpay good players and then fall apart because it take a full team of good players to win in january not 6 superstars.

1st, HoS, I don't think the Colts miss James. He's been having a terrible year in AZ, and Addai and Rhodes have done a very good job with the Colts. Their problem is their total lack of run D, which is normal for a Dungy defense. Dungy's defenses, even in Tampa, were usually good, except they were poor against the run.

Now 2nd, this may have actually done the Steelers a favor. Hopefully this embarrasing loss motivates the Colts to kick the crap out of the "baby colts" aka, the Bungles.
    Who Ride?! WE RIDE!!! Long live the Boot!!!

"I'll always be a Steeler" - Joey Porter
    "Once a Steeler, always a Steeler" - Kordell Stewart

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    i think we should make willie parker eat lots and lots of cake so we have a power running game

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    87 makes good points..last year the colts had James and all their weapons and we still took it to them. It's there total lack of defense that killed them last year, the year before that, this year and will continue to haunt them until they invest in the defense like they need to. It's odd to see a Dungy coached team get manhandled so much.

Well, after seeing the highlights of the Jags/Colts game, I'm starting to wonder. Is it a problem of personnel, or do they just need to learn how to tackle? If it's the former, then they have to get some good tackling defensive players through the draft and free agency. If it's the latter, they could bring people in and still not get better, or they could work on tackling like crazy in practice. Idk, but it's really wierd to see NFL players tackle so poorly.
    Who Ride?! WE RIDE!!! Long live the Boot!!!

"I'll always be a Steeler" - Joey Porter
    "Once a Steeler, always a Steeler" - Kordell Stewart

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    i think we should make willie parker eat lots and lots of cake so we have a power running game

Thread Information