This will be my first post in what I hope will be a long stay here,I have been a regular poster at another board for quite some time (8 years) before finally looking for a new Steelers message board home,and from what I have seen so far it looks like this might be it.

A bit of background,I'm originally from Ohio,just outside of Clevehole,but thank God my Dad was from the Pittsburgh area and was allways a Steelers fan,so I inherited that from him,now I live in North Carolina and have for the past 30+ years,but have allways been a Steelers fan,and allways will be one,too!

Glad to be here and hope to make some good connections an maybe even some real life friendships,that's how it happened at the other place until it went south and everybody started arguing and bickering over the Ben thing,so let me state my position right now:Ben Roethlisberger is our QB,I fully supported him 100% when the whole mess went down,and I still do,period.

My favorite Steeler and football player of all time is Jerome Bettis,followed closely by Jack Lambert,and my favorite current Steeler is Big Ben.

Anyways,glad to be here.

Scott