Page 55 of 105 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets Go Pens 2010-2011

My Mood
    Addicted
    Was anyone else thinking during the game that this is the first time that Fleury hasn't come up big for us in a while? I mean, for once the offense gets rolling, and then everytime they score a goal Fleury lets one in right after. I will say he was a rock during OT and the shootout, though.

Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    Was anyone else thinking during the game that this is the first time that Fleury hasn't come up big for us in a while? I mean, for once the offense gets rolling, and then everytime they score a goal Fleury lets one in right after. I will say he was a rock during OT and the shootout, though.
    I was thinking the same thing, but you also have to figure that the forwards have not come up big for him. The most recent two games have sucked, but for the most part he has kept this team in games.

Hopefully this team can go back to complete games where both sides of the puck play well.

My Mood
    Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampage View Post
    I was thinking the same thing, but you also have to figure that the forwards have not come up big for him. The most recent two games have sucked, but for the most part he has kept this team in games.

Hopefully this team can go back to complete games where both sides of the puck play well.
    I have a feeling that will happen very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    The good: we scored some points, the bad: our D stank as well as flower. The very good: we're getting injured players back every game...

Great week to have Versus and the NHL channel:

Penguins and Maple Leafs: Wednesday, 7:00et on Versus
    Penguins and Devils: Friday, 7:00et on NHL Network (U.S.)
    Penguins and Bruins (time to beat these guys): Saturday, 7:00et on NHL Network (U.S.)

Hopefully they can rattle off a win streak here.

Also, anyone else wondering if Shero is going to make any last minute moves?

Quote Originally Posted by Rampage View Post
    Great week to have Versus and the NHL channel:

Penguins and Maple Leafs: Wednesday, 7:00et on Versus
    Penguins and Devils: Friday, 7:00et on NHL Network (U.S.)
    Penguins and Bruins (time to beat these guys): Saturday, 7:00et on NHL Network (U.S.)

Hopefully they can rattle off a win streak here.

Also, anyone else wondering if Shero is going to make any last minute moves?

I have a feeling Maxie or Cookie is on the chopping block and could be dealt B4 the end of the day...

Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    I have a feeling Maxie or Cookie is on the chopping block and could be dealt B4 the end of the day...
    I doubt Cook would be worth trading. He's come down with James Harrison syndrome and is now a marked man by the league which will really hurt his value.

I could see Talbot as trade bait, but I don't know who they would trade him for. Would this team trade him for a defenseman to bolster that area before the playoffs? Would trading him for a scoring winger attract attention from other teams?

I could honestly see this team dealing away one of these young forwards like Jeffrey or Conner (I would not like to see it) due to higher potential upside.

Tough call, but I do see him making more trades...

My Mood
    Addicted
    I don't see Cookie or Talbo going. They both bring a lot of leadership and that's something that the Pens need desperately right now.

My Mood
    Love
    Waiting for the next game............................................an y day now.

Thread Information