Page 16 of 105 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 1047

Thread: Lets Go Pens 2010-2011

  1. #151
    Starter Steel Trap86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,683
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I wasn't expecting my Leafs to beat the Pens tonight, even though they beat them earlier in the season and always give them a good go, but I can't believe Deryk Engelland was able to hold Colton Orr off again. Orr is the best fighter in the league IMO and Engelland has KO'd him once and tonight he seemed to get the better of him, even though nobody fell.

    To say you Pens fans are spoiled is an understatement, going on 11 straight wins with the Steelers doing as good as they are is just crazy!! lol

  2. #152
    steelersbabex25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    College Park, MD
    Posts
    12,055
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Trap86 View Post
    To say you Pens fans are spoiled is an understatement, going on 11 straight wins with the Steelers doing as good as they are is just crazy!! lol
    we are extremely spoiled..and I'm loving it. Sorry about the demolition that's going on right now

  3. #153
    LarryNJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    4,852
    That fight last forever but there never really was a fight. Englelland has made a reputation for himself this year for sure.

    I wouldn't say spoiled..we had a rough start and are enjoying a nice little run. We are well aware that it's all about playing like this in March April & May...not Nov, & Dec.

    I give huge props to the coaching staff they have them playing like a team and are following the system to a T.
    "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
    -Wayne Dyer

  4. #154
    steelersbabex25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    College Park, MD
    Posts
    12,055
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryNJ View Post
    That fight last forever but there never really was a fight. Englelland has made a reputation for himself this year for sure.

    I wouldn't say spoiled..we had a rough start and are enjoying a nice little run. We are well aware that it's all about playing like this in March April & May...not Nov, & Dec.

    I give huge props to the coaching staff they have them playing like a team and are following the system to a T.
    Nice little run? I'd say this is a pretty big run.

  5. #155
    LarryNJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    4,852
    Maybe you we not that far off.
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    Here's to an 81-1 season
    "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
    -Wayne Dyer

  6. #156
    steelersbabex25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    College Park, MD
    Posts
    12,055
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryNJ View Post
    Maybe you we not that far off.
    I call it like I see it..for the most part.

  7. #157
    LarryNJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    4,852
    Goodard broke the code by punching after the dude hit the ground. But that's what happens when you go after Sid.
    "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
    -Wayne Dyer

  8. #158
    steelersbabex25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    College Park, MD
    Posts
    12,055
    My Mood
    Addicted
    11th straight

  9. #159
    Starter Steel Trap86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,683
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryNJ View Post
    Goodard broke the code by punching after the dude hit the ground. But that's what happens when you go after Sid.
    Ya man he hit Rosehill twice when he was on the ground. Pretty sure Orr and Godard will have there 100th fight in the next Leafs/Pens meeting lol

    --- Added 12/8/2010 at 09:03 PM ---

    Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    we are extremely spoiled..and I'm loving it. Sorry about the demolition that's going on right now
    haha those 2 goals got me excited in the 3rd, Sid was still in the box after they scored the second lol the Pens are just too hot right now, I was always cheering Pitt in those two cups they were in, plus I don't like Philly. Mainly because of Carcillo, I can't stand that rat bastard!!!!!!

    --- Added 12/8/2010 at 09:06 PM ---

    Quote Originally Posted by LarryNJ View Post

    I wouldn't say spoiled..we had a rough start and are enjoying a nice little run. We are well aware that it's all about playing like this in March April & May...not Nov, & Dec.
    pffftt 11 straight is huge, you guys are loving this!! I didn't realize how stacked the Pens are until I watched the game tonight, Crosby, Talbot, Malkin, Gonchar with Godard, Rupp, Engelland & Asham. WOW
    Last edited by Steel Trap86; 12-08-2010 at 10:09 PM.

  10. #160
    LarryNJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    4,852
    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Trap86 View Post
    pffftt 11 straight is huge, you guys are loving this!! I didn't realize how stacked the Pens are until I watched the game tonight, Crosby, Talbot, Malkin, Gonchar with Godard, Rupp, Engelland & Asham. WOW
    It's huge yes, but we aren't spoiled. That would take 2 or 3 more cups in the next 5 years.

    BTW: Gonchar is gone.
    "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
    -Wayne Dyer

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. All contract talks finished for 2010
    By BlitzburghRockCity in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-04-2010, 08:16 AM
  2. Notable Steeler FA depth chart
    By SteelerSal in forum Steelers War Room
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 08:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •