Page 96 of 105 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets Go Pens 2010-2011

In the east I'm pulling for anyone who plays the Caps, although I see them winning in 5 or 6.

Mainly I'll be pulling for the Flyers for several reasons. Most of my friends are Flyers fans and when they are playing it's a great excuse to go drink in a great atmosphere. My daughter paints at the games so winning is job security for her. I'd like to see them go all the way to the finals and lose just like last year!

If the Flyers make it to the Finals that would put our division in the Finals 4 years in a row. It will only make us stronger.

In the West I'm rooting for Vancouver, they are a fun team to watch.
    "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
    -Wayne Dyer

Quote Originally Posted by LarryNJ View Post
    In the east I'm pulling for anyone who plays the Caps, although I see them winning in 5 or 6.

Mainly I'll be pulling for the Flyers for several reasons. Most of my friends are Flyers fans and when they are playing it's a great excuse to go drink in a great atmosphere. My daughter paints at the games so winning is job security for her. I'd like to see them go all the way to the finals and lose just like last year!

If the Flyers make it to the Finals that would put our division in the Finals 4 years in a row. It will only make us stronger.

In the West I'm rooting for Vancouver, they are a fun team to watch.
    Good stuff..

I have a hard time not rooting for the twins, but I like the underdog role in the Preds (plus I like Carrie Underwood Fisher)!!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

I think the most painful thing about this loss is that we know what could have been prior to the injuries to Crosby and Malkin. Throw away season, but they would have been swept by the Caps, so it's no biggie.

Now, these are the teams I am rooting for:

West:

1) Nashville Predators: I mean, who really cares about the Predators? If they won the Cup, I would not care one way or another.

2) San Jose Sharks: I like Joe Thorton, and I think the Sharks are a solid organization. I would not mind seeing them win.

3) Vancouver Canucks: I always root against Canadian teams. I have a friend from Canada that hates it whenever U.S. teams win the Cup (guess he's sad a lot), so I personally want to see the Canucks lose, especially because of their regular season play.

4) Detroit Redwings: What is there to say? I hate Detroit. They are the New England Patriots of hockey to me. I wish them nothing but the worst in terms of winning, hopefully they get swept.

East:

1) Tampa Bay Lightning: This might sound weird, considering the Pens just got beat by them, but I would not mind seeing the Bolts win the Cup. I hate the Caps and Flyers, and I hate Boston teams, so they are the only viable option for me. Plus, if Tampa Bay managed to beat the Caps and Flyers/Bruins, it wouldn't make me feel bad about losing to them.

2) Boston Bruins: Kind of that lesser of three evils thing, here. I would rather see the Bruins make it than the Caps/Flyers.

3) Philadelphia Flyers: First, I don't like Philly. Second, I do not want to see them make the Cup two years in a row. That said, I would rather see them make it to the cup that the Caps.

4) Washington Capitals: This is my least favorite team. I would rather see Philly beat Detroit in seven games than see the Caps make it to the Cup. It is not yet time for Ovechkin to get his name on the hardware.

It is not yet time for Ovechkin to get his
    name on the hardware.

Amen!!
    -Wayne Dyer

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    He was putting pucks on goal last night, Kovy was a lot better, but I agree with everything you guys and gals posted...

Now I guess I'll go back to bitching about Bruce Arians! lol
    Sorry, did you just say Kovy was a lot better? Were we watching the same game

Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    Sorry, did you just say Kovy was a lot better? Were we watching the same game
    He was right up there in SOG in the early part of the game B4 45 replaced him.. But was still a TO machine..
    "Happy Happy Happy"

My Mood
    Love
    Sorry, as far as i'm concerned, the playoffs suck from here on out. This was a greta thread and see ya'll in the fall. GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!!

"Happy Happy Happy"

Quote Originally Posted by Scorp View Post
    Sorry, as far as i'm concerned, the playoffs suck from here on out.
    That's why California should not have NHL teams!

Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    It's scary, I hope that a 4 more months is enough to rehab it.
    -Wayne Dyer

[QUOTE=LarryNJ;421006It's scary, I hope that a 4 more months is enough to rehab it.[/QUOTE]

Yes indeed, I hope this isn't a lingering thing for him...
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Thread Information