Page 92 of 105 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast
Results 911 to 920 of 1047

Thread: Lets Go Pens 2010-2011

  1. #911
    steelersbabex25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    College Park, MD
    Posts
    12,055
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampage View Post
    Adams is definitely one of my three stars from this series (Probably Adams, Kennedy, and Asham). I think our fourth line is the only part of the team that is playing well above what you would expect of them.

    As for Neal, I think he would kick all sorts of *** if he was paired with Crosby or Malkin.

    Next year I would not mind seeing these lines:

    #1: Kunitz/Neal - Crosby - Dupuis (if resigned)
    #2: Kunitz/Neal - Malkin - Kennedy (if resigned)

    Better yet, maybe see the team go after a true RW in the off season. That's probably this team's weakest spot, overall.
    Kennedy will definitely be resigned. He's one of the only consistant players that we've had this season. Duper on the other hand, I'm not so sure. Either him or Talbo have to go.

  2. #912
    Head Coach LatrobePA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    THIS IS MY HOUSE BITCHES
    Posts
    12,264
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    Kennedy will definitely be resigned. He's one of the only consistant players that we've had this season. Duper on the other hand, I'm not so sure. Either him or Talbo have to go.
    Maxie will be gone I bet...
    "Happy Happy Happy"

  3. #913
    LarryNJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    4,852
    What do you think our chances of winning game 7 are? I'd give it about 40%. A fluke goal, MAF doing his job and some energy from the crowd are our best shots.
    "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
    -Wayne Dyer

  4. #914
    StlersGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Westerville, OH now but from Mount Lebanon, PA
    Posts
    7,863
    My Mood
    patriots-hater

    My Social Networks

    Follow StlersGuy On Twitter Add StlersGuy on Facebook Add StlersGuy on Google+ Visit StlersGuy's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryNJ View Post
    What do you think our chances of winning game 7 are? I'd give it about 40%. A fluke goal, MAF doing his job and some energy from the crowd are our best shots.
    If we play the way we did in game 6 I give us a neg 100% of winning

    Sent from my Droid on the now network!

  5. #915
    steelersbabex25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    College Park, MD
    Posts
    12,055
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by StlersGuy View Post
    If we play the way we did in game 6 I give us a neg 100% of winning

    Sent from my Droid on the now network!
    Game 6 or game 5 or game 2

  6. #916
    Head Coach LatrobePA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    THIS IS MY HOUSE BITCHES
    Posts
    12,264
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryNJ View Post
    What do you think our chances of winning game 7 are? I'd give it about 40%. A fluke goal, MAF doing his job and some energy from the crowd are our best shots.
    The only way we win is if Flower can shoot and score a PP goal! Chances of that?? 1 in a million!!

    I hate to be a downer but they'll get crushed!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

  7. #917
    steelersbabex25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    College Park, MD
    Posts
    12,055
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Hat trick for Flower on Wednesday. Ya heard it here first.

  8. #918
    I am pretty great. Rampage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    2,428
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryNJ View Post
    What do you think our chances of winning game 7 are? I'd give it about 40%. A fluke goal, MAF doing his job and some energy from the crowd are our best shots.
    This sounds stupid given the last two games, but I believe that this team is going to pull it off in Pittsburgh. I feel like the defense and goal tending are going to be back where they were earlier in this series, which will allow the team to stay in the game until the end.

    Then they are going to get swept in the second round.

  9. #919
    steelersbabex25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    College Park, MD
    Posts
    12,055
    My Mood
    Addicted
    I would like to know what their strategy is for the powerplay. Seems like it's pass the puck for 30 seconds and then let Tanger take a shot from to blue line, to me.

  10. #920
    LarryNJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    4,852
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampage View Post
    This sounds stupid given the last two games, but I believe that this team is going to pull it off in Pittsburgh. I feel like the defense and goal tending are going to be back where they were earlier in this series, which will allow the team to stay in the game until the end.

    Then they are going to get swept in the second round.
    Living in Philly for 10 years this is the first time I hope we don't play the Flyers. But how sweet would it be to beat them without Crosby and Malkin? let's go pens..go habs!
    "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
    -Wayne Dyer

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. All contract talks finished for 2010
    By BlitzburghRockCity in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-04-2010, 08:16 AM
  2. Notable Steeler FA depth chart
    By SteelerSal in forum Steelers War Room
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 08:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •