Page 62 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets Go Pens 2010-2011

Sid back on the ice:

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=5...id=DL|NHL|home

--- Added 3/14/2011 at 09:55 AM ---

Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    Don't even give them that credit. It's more like the Panthers of the NHL.
    LOL...
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Nice to see a convincing win. It seems like Kunitz healed up nicely. TK48 is really developing into more than a fast skater; his play has really impressed me this year. How about Neal? Although he isn't getting a ton of goals, I really like the guy. It seems as if he has an immediate chemistry with any linemates and he has that physicality that this team really needs. I would love to see a Kunitz - Crosby - Neal first line.

Also, good news about Crosby skating. Even if he doesn't come back right away, this is a huge sign. I definitely prefer this team's chances in the playoffs with number 87 in the lineup.

My Mood
    Love
    Although his return is still uncertain i'm really liking our chances now. Hope he gets back in action soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Rampage View Post
    Nice to see a convincing win. It seems like Kunitz healed up nicely. TK48 is really developing into more than a fast skater; his play has really impressed me this year. How about Neal? Although he isn't getting a ton of goals, I really like the guy. It seems as if he has an immediate chemistry with any linemates and he has that physicality that this team really needs. I would love to see a Kunitz - Crosby - Neal first line.

Also, good news about Crosby skating. Even if he doesn't come back right away, this is a huge sign. I definitely prefer this team's chances in the playoffs with number 87 in the lineup.
    That's our ONLY chance to make it more than a round.

It seems like anytime Kunitz plays we win. You're right a Kunitz - Crosby - Neal line will be awesome!
    "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
    -Wayne Dyer

Freaking Neal is so close to having 10 goals since joining the Pens, he seems snake bitten!

Let's hope the puck rolls his way in the PO's that could be huge!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Quote Originally Posted by Scorp View Post
    Although his return is still uncertain i'm really liking our chances now. Hope he gets back in action soon.
    While I am still concerned, I really like seeing "on the ice," and "uncertain," instead of "lingering concussion symptoms." Hopefully he can get better in time for the playoffs, along with guys like Orpik, Asham, maybe even Comrie.

Quote Originally Posted by LarryNJ View Post
    That's our ONLY chance to make it more than a round.

It seems like anytime Kunitz plays we win. You're right a Kunitz - Crosby - Neal line will be awesome!
    Without Crosby, this team really doesn't have that guy that can make everyone think that, no matter what, the Pens have a chance. Hell, a lot of these games and a two goal deficit seals the deal. With Crosby, you always have a shot at getting that goal to tie or to win.

Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Freaking Neal is so close to having 10 goals since joining the Pens, he seems snake bitten!

Let's hope the puck rolls his way in the PO's that could be huge!
    Malkin looked that way early in the season. The puck wouldn't settle down for him or a pass would be an inch off and he wouldn't get a chance at a shot. Finally, it seemed like he was getting hot and BAM, out went his knee. Hopefully Neal can follow Malkin's lead without the injury part.

My Mood
    Addicted
    What's so frustrating is that if the Pens had a compotent trainer, Crosby would probably be playing right now.

Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    What's so frustrating is that if the Pens had a compotent trainer, Crosby would probably be playing right now.
    I do not think this is an issue of competency with the trainer. If I am not mistaken, the team doctor clears players after a concussion and apparently Crosby was good to go after the initial hit. The second one aggravated his injury and now he is on IR. The team trainer cannot control how quickly a player overcomes concussion symptoms.

He should of been off the ice after the hit at the classic, and for sure not back on for the next game...
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    He should of been off the ice after the hit at the classic, and for sure not back on for the next game...
    It depends on what he was experiencing, what he told the team doctors, and what the doctors felt would be the most appropriate course of action.

And I will just post this here because I watched some Beavis and Butthead last night:

Thread Information