Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Steeler Addicts Exclusive interview: Craig Wolfley!

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon

Steeler Addicts Exclusive interview: Craig Wolfley!

UPDATE - Click here to see the exclusive Steeler Addicts interview with Craig Wolfley

We have the honor of doing an interview with former Steelers offensive lineman and current Steelers Radio Network broadcaster, Craig Wolfley!

I've been in contact with the agency that Mr. Wolfley works with to coordinate all his activities, Talent Network Inc, and they have granted us permission to come up with some questions that we can send over to him and he will answer them and send them back. We're opening up the questions to the members, so anything that you'd like to ask Wolf, can be posted up here. Myself and the staff will then go through them and choose the best ones to send over for Mr. Wolfley to answer. Similar to how we did the Ike Taylor interview before.

Craig Wolfley not only does the Steelers Radio Broadcast each week with Tunch Ilken and Bill Hillgrove, but he is also actively involved in other radio shows & podcasts, motivational speaking, martial arts instructor, & even former sumo wrestling competitor. He's very busy so Steeler Addicts definitely appreciates the opportunity to ask some questions from our members.

After we receive the answers back we'll combine them into an SA Exclusive article and post it up here in the forums and on the homepage.

Check out his website and learn more about all the things he's involved in. http://www.craigwolfley.com/

Please keep this thread to questions and comments related to the interview, only. You may also PM your question to me if you'd rather not post it up here. We hope in the future, to do more interviews with other former Steeler players or media personalities that are associated with the agency that he works with.
    Last edited by BlitzburghRockCity; 10-30-2010 at 11:15 AM.

My Mood
    Horny
    Thats awesome Matt!!! Very nice job as always! Can't wait to see some of the questions as well as hear his replies!

My Mood
    Smokin
    That is soooo exciting.... of some questions

Thanks for the sig Flea

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow SteelDad On Twitter
    This is very cool. Great job on landing the interview.

Question for Wolf: Dan Deirdorf recently said that "players today don't take games as personal as they once did. Players used to literally hate each other and would refuse to shake hands after a game. Today they have love fests at mid-field after games." He points to free agency as the motivating factor in that change. What are your thoughts on the issue? Is it free agency? The huge money these guys make? Or something else?

Thanks!

http://steeleraddicts.podomatic.com/
    Coming to you live from the Fortress of Steelertude!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    oh, and btw, feel free to post up more than 1 question if you like. The more questions we get the better chance we have of getting a good variety of issues for him to comment on.

Question for Wolf: What is your opinion of the NFL's personal conduct policy? Do you feel like the NFL is consistent in it's punnishment of players who make mistakes or break the law? Should there be a committee formed by the league to determine if the policy has been broken and if so to hand down these punnishments?

--- Added 10/6/2010 at 08:52 PM ---

Quote Originally Posted by steelersgal86 View Post
    That is soooo exciting.... of some questions
    Should Carla wear a helmet today? Shouldn't Carla wear a helmet today? Chinstrap? No chinstrap? There is just so much to decide!

My Mood
    Chatty
    When is the interview?? I need to think of a couple questions! Awesome job Matt!!!

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by TampaSteelGirl View Post
    When is the interview?? I need to think of a couple questions! Awesome job Matt!!!
    Right now we are gathering up the questions, as soon as we have enough I'll submit them to Wolf for him to answer. So yeah, think up your questions and feel free to either post them up or PM them to me.

My Mood
    Chatty
    Ok thanks Matt!

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    We should have enough questions to choose from by next Monday, give or take...so anyone else that wants to ask a question, post up here or PM me in the next few days.

Thread Information