Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tomlin's post game comments

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Angry

Tomlin's post game comments

Tomlin steps up top the mike and says the same old sh*t. "We need to play better and we will review the tapes and fix the problems. Well why don't you just look at every f**king game we lost year year too because we lost the same exact way. I know that a lot of fans are happy because we are 3-1 but I am very worried because we lost a game that we should of won and lost it the same way we lost every f**king game last year. Horrible coaching! I don't even blame Reed that much. Heinz field is tough to kick in and we should of capitalized on the ravens 2 turnovers by better play calling to get him closer. Tomlin needs to be a Head Coach and at times go over the very predictable piece of garbage Arians. Why can't the offense win a tough game for us instead of always relying on the defense?

Another reason to hate the Ravens..................................

Did you see Harbaugh completely humiliate their trainer by pushing him onto the field. The trainer has family and friends watching the game. He should of took his f**king scapel or whatever trainers carry and stick it in Harbaughs big mouth.

My Mood
    Addicted
    What else do you want him to say..

My Mood
    Angry
    You're right he pretty much has to say that but why doesn't he really work on fixing the problem so our season doesn't end up like it did last year!

My Mood
    no mood
    Probably because its not a problem. Its the first time our defense hasn't looked like the steel curtain THIS year. If it happens multiple times then it is a problem this year.

James Harrison - "Right now, you know, some people may want to jump on the Steelers bandwagon.
    Don't do that. We don't need you. We didn't need you at the beginning, we don't need you now."

My Mood
    panthers-hater
    Quote Originally Posted by jtretz View Post
    Tomlin steps up top the mike and says the same old sh*t. "We need to play better and we will review the tapes and fix the problems. Well why don't you just look at every f**king game we lost year year too because we lost the same exact way. I know that a lot of fans are happy because we are 3-1 but I am very worried because we lost a game that we should of won and lost it the same way we lost every f**king game last year. Horrible coaching! I don't even blame Reed that much. Heinz field is tough to kick in and we should of capitalized on the ravens 2 turnovers by better play calling to get him closer. Tomlin needs to be a Head Coach and at times go over the very predictable piece of garbage Arians. Why can't the offense win a tough game for us instead of always relying on the defense?

Another reason to hate the Ravens..................................

Did you see Harbaugh completely humiliate their trainer by pushing him onto the field. The trainer has family and friends watching the game. He should of took his f**king scapel or whatever trainers carry and stick it in Harbaughs big mouth.
    It sucks like hell that the Steelers had to have the one loss out of these 4 games come against the Ravens and especially going into the bye week will make it harder for us fans to sit here and take knowing they are not going to play for another 2 weeks here. This loss does hurt a lot but there is a lot of football left to be played boys and girls. I like hearing a lot of the Ravens players after this win acting like they won the division because they won this game and Flacco did what he did, but the Ravens had better realize the Steelers are not going away and while they had their day yesterday at Heinz Field with them they will have to beat the Steelers one more time down at their place in a game that will be much much more important as far the division and playoff scenarios are concerned...

I see Antonio Brown returning one against the Fins in 3 weeks judging from this MNF game.

My Mood
    no mood
    Ya poor Fins was winning until Special teams choked. A kickoff return, punt block, and a field goal blocked all in the second half. Gonna be a long flight home for that ST coach.

James Harrison - "Right now, you know, some people may want to jump on the Steelers bandwagon.
    Don't do that. We don't need you. We didn't need you at the beginning, we don't need you now."

My Mood
    panthers-hater
    Quote Originally Posted by DanRooney View Post
    I see Antonio Brown returning one against the Fins in 3 weeks judging from this MNF game.
    All of a sudden that Miami game isnt looking as tough as it originally was a few weeks back. The Dolphins are definitely beatable and the Steelers should be able to take care of both them and the Bengals in that 3 game road stretch. The Patriots coming in here as well in mid-November will always be a tough game. About time Ben beats Brady though we are overdue...

Ben pretty much moved the ball at will on Miami last season. I wasn't concerned with that game at that game at all.

Henne/Thigpen isn't going to have the luxury of throwing the deep ball past Townsend and TC this time.

Thread Information