Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Assuming the Steelers beat the Browns...

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    saints-hater

Assuming the Steelers beat the Browns...

Which they had better do I dont care whether the Browns beat the Bengals yesterday or not but assuming the Steelers win that game and improve to 4-1 what does everybody now think about that 3 game roadtrip to Miami,New Orleans and Cincinnati the next 3 games? I really believe the Steelers have an excellent chance to go 2-1 in that stretch of games. The Dolphins while they are tough at home just do not scare me that much on offense, the Saints while they are winning games just do not look like the same team from last season and have been struggling at home to score a lot of points and still will not have Reggie Bush back in time for that game, and the Bengals and especially Carson Palmer just do not look very good at all right now against anybody. If Ben is able to return to form and the Steelers defense can get back to playing the way we all know they are capable of I see no reason what so ever the Steelers will not be 6-2 at the halfway point of the season. I believe the Steelers will build off this loss yesterday to the Ravens especially with a week off to think about it and will come back after the bye with a huge purpose and stick it to the Browns big time here at Heinz Field...

yeah i mean 6-2 sdounds good, 7-1 isnt out of the question...but who the hell knows with this team, they go on losing streaks all the time. i cant believe they lost to the browns last year, just inexcusable so im not going to assume anything about them

I don't know...I'm not overly confident in how this team may respond to this tough loss. Also I'm kind of worried they may over look the Stains, who are giving good teams tough games.

BUT, I don't really see Ben losing his first game back, especially against an Ohio team. And don't get me wrong, I wouldn't be surprised if we crush the Stains, just last year kind of has me worried I guess.
    Bleeding Black and Gold since 86'

My Mood
    Impatient
    They are not going to overlook the Stains, they want revenge for last year

Quote Originally Posted by cmerrifield View Post
    They are not going to overlook the Stains, they want revenge for last year
    I was thinking that too, hopefully...
    Bleeding Black and Gold since 86'

My Mood
    saints-hater
    They won't overlook the Browns, especially Ben. They had 8 sacks on him last time and we lost

is rogers playing yet?

sorry but no browns defenders are blowing through pouncey, especiallu with the power of legs and kemo to his left and right. most of the browns pressure came right up the middle steam rolling hartwig last time

Forget about last season. We aren't even close to that same team. We look more like the 2008 Steelers that won SB43 than we do the banged up team that played last year and still held it together enough to win when it counted.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    The Steelers will beat the Browns....The Browns got their fluke win out of the way last year......What was it 15 straight times the Steelers had beaten the Browns until that loss.......

But I was thinking of the Steelers schedule today at work during my lunch.........Mainly the three road games after the Browns game.......I think the Steelers win in Miami......I just think the Steelers match up well with the Dolphins........But covering Brandon Marshall could be a pain in the ***........But still I think the Steelers will win that game.....

Playing in New Orleans will be tough and the Saints do have the players on offense to spread the Steelers defense out which has given the Steelers defense fits throughout the years.........The game could go either way really but I do think the Steelers will run the ball down the Saints throats.....Just limit the turn overs and the Steelers should be fine.....

Playing Cincy will be tough as well and Mike Zimmer had a great scheme against the Steelers in the second Bengals/Steelers game last year.......The first game the Steelers were kicking the crap out of the Bengals and Sweed dropped that TD which gave the Bengals momentum..........

But the Steelers must go at least 2-1 in that stretch.......Really losing in New Orleans would hurt the least.........

Then looking at the remaining games on the Steelers schedule.....The Steelers must beat the Browns again, Bills, and Panthers....Beat the team you're supposed to beat unlike last year.....lol

The game in Baltimore is a must win as of right now......Of course winning the Bengals in Pittsburgh should be a win but then again the Bengals have won their share at Heinz Field over the years.........A split with Pats and Jets which both are in Pittsburgh would be likely....Winning both would be great..........

Rogers fat *** is back...

Hillis is a white boy on a mission, but his running style will land him a concussion or worse, he won't last long....He's a bulldozer though!
    Last edited by LatrobePA; 10-04-2010 at 07:53 PM.

Thread Information