Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Evander Hood

Bookmark and Share

Evander Hood

Is really really terrible.

Anyone see when keisel went out with an injury and the training camp phenom himself came in for some minor spot duty and managed to do nothing besides get blown off the ball?

Its just laughable that after all the OTA and TC hype he did nothing in preseason and rides the bench in the regular season because everytime hes on the field he ends up on his knees or on his ***.

Allow me to make all of your arguments for you real quick though:

"The coaches know what they are doing, 6 rings"
    "But but but but Aaron smith likes him"
    "He beat pouncey in one on ones in training camp"
    "hes got a cool nickname"

I remember a time in training camp that i thought to myself maybe i was wrong and hood could be a force out there after reading nothing but hype on the former #1 pick, i was even kind of secretly rooting for him to make me look like an idiot.

At least four times he was blasted off the ball by one player and the RB was able to hit the gap he should have had...we all knew (or should have known) that he was a weak run defender )which is whats made him worthless as a 34end since day one) but after such a praise filled offseason who could have thought he was this bad?

If he cant even be remotely effective in spot duty, how the hell is he supposed to be the future? hes not a rookie anymore. its time for them to tell him to pack on the pounds and move to nose on passing downs, thats the only time ive even seen him even make a little impact in a game

Hood got owned all game long, I saw one play where he was blocked all the way across the line, I for one minute thought they were playing bluegrass music and this f*** was line dancing with the guy!!

Yeah, turns out theres a reason for bring back mclendon when hampton went down and when hoke went down....because hood is useless and is only dressing on gamedays because of his massive paycheck. clearly they prefer mclendon over him and wont just outright say it, so they play with mclendons mind by releasing him and resigning him every other week.

My Mood
    afc-hater
    Hood and Farrior were both terrible. I saw him get blown off the ball, but probably a couple of times less then you did lol, but I did see Farrior miss a **** load of tackles, one being the Magahee touchdown lol did anybody see that? MY GOD! that really pissed me off

yeah i pretty much stay locked on hood when hes in so i can make threads like these lol.

what a terrible waste

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Trap86 View Post
    Hood and Farrior were both terrible. I saw him get blown off the ball, but probably a couple of times less then you did lol, but I did see Farrior miss a **** load of tackles, one being the Magahee touchdown lol did anybody see that? MY GOD! that really pissed me off
    Farrior looked bad on a lot of plays Sunday. Why the heck does he just stand there until the RB makes a move? Attack! Attack! Attack! It's like he's trying to turn the RB inside so the other guys can make the play because he isn't capable of doing it himself. Maybe they should blitz him more as he is a liability back there.

You guys will burn me but Troy was a whiffing machine too....

yeah farrior was bad, but definitely the second worse player on the field when hood was on.

really really wish theyd move on from farrior and just play fox

Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    You guys will burn me but Troy was a whiffing machine too....
    lol i almost want to give you a hug....thats a ballsy thing to ever say around here. its always true though

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    lol i almost want to give you a hug....thats a ballsy thing to ever say around here. its always true though
    LOL, it's a dicey one! Gotta watch the Troy comments...He's badass when he's on, but when he's off, PEEE EWWW!! lol

Thread Information